+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bc pnp

Sep 15, 2020
Bc pnp
hi I apply my bc pnp 19 may 2020 and now I send mail to bc pnp site and I receive one mail and there write like my bc pnp currently under review what the meaning plus reply and how many day more my result is finalize

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
It means your application is being processed. Processing times are lengthy due to COVID so nobody knows when you will get your final result.

Sep 15, 2020
Ya but now my 4month is done and mostly bc pnp finalzes in within 3 month so pls you have any idea how long does it take my result finalizes

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Ya but now my 4month is done and mostly bc pnp finalzes in within 3 month so pls you have any idea how long does it take my result finalizes
Can you please share your BC PNP category and NOC Code. Bro I applied on june 05 and still waiting.

Sep 15, 2020
Hello pls let me know if bc pnp file have delay its for good sing ont wrong because my 4 month is done and file still under review and one more thing can I explain my corrently situation to bc pnp because my work permit very close to expire

Sjkl

Aug 7, 2020
Hello pls let me know if bc pnp file have delay its for good sing ont wrong because my 4 month is done and file still under review and one more thing can I explain my corrently situation to bc pnp because my work permit very close to expire
Did you get the nomination now ? What is you noc code ?

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
It means your application is being processed. Processing times are lengthy due to COVID so nobody knows when you will get your final result.
What is the difference between EE bc pnp skilled and just regular skilled bc pnp? Is the difference only to do with EE profile