+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP

Kadgill

Apr 20, 2020
Hi, I have a job offer. My job is to be started on 15th May 2020. How soon can I apply for the BC PNP? I am presently on a Postgraduate work permit in BC.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, I have a job offer. My job is to be started on 15th May 2020. How soon can I apply for the BC PNP? I am presently on a Postgraduate work permit in BC.
After 3 months I f probation period. You can apply if you have enough points. What is your current position and noc ?

Kadgill

Apr 20, 2020
Actually I am already serving my probation period as a Volunteer. My NOC is 1311, Bookkeeper. I was planning to register for PNP right after starting my job, as I already have enough points.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Actually I am already serving my probation period as a Volunteer. My NOC is 1311, Bookkeeper. I was planning to register for PNP right after starting my job, as I already have enough points.
Probation period is 3 months when you start New job . Volunteer work doesn’t count.

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
After 3 months I f probation period. You can apply if you have enough points. What is your current position and noc ?

Hi, Miss Bee is it really 3 months? I read from the program guide it requires one full year? See below

you have a valid work permit and/or employment authorization and are currently working full-time (at least an average of 30 hours per week, year-round) for the supporting B.C. employer in the occupation identified in the job offer.

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hello, How are you ? Have you got PR based on BC TECH program. I have 2-3 questions regarding BC Tech. I am outland applicant. I want to know. I have aw job offer from India. Can i Directly apply for BC TECH PNP program ? or I need to be there in canada before starting BC TECH process ?

Romy_gill

Mar 3, 2019
I suggest you to wait for 3 months at new job . If you waana apply go ahead.
Thanku for the suggestion. However, i applied right after 1 month and I was sent invitation within next draw under express BCPNP. My application was approved after exact 3 months of my final submission. Now I am waiting for my PR.

Reactions: Davinder65