+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP

Ekatuazon

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi. Can I apply for BC PNP if I have a job offer that is full time but only 6 months then subject for extension afterwhich? Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi. Can I apply for BC PNP if I have a job offer that is full time but only 6 months then subject for extension afterwhich? Thanks.
To the best of my knowledge the job needs to be permanent. Contract jobs are not accepted. Any chance the job is going to turn into a permanent job after six months?

Ekatuazon

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
To the best of my knowledge the job needs to be permanent. Contract jobs are not accepted. Any chance the job is going to turn into a permanent job after six months?
They say its gonna be full time after 6 months. So it means I cannot apply until the offer is full time? Also, do I need to complete number of years before I can apply for BC PNP. Or having the job offer is ok to start the process?

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hello, How are you ? Have you got PR based on BC TECH program. I have 2-3 questions regarding BC Tech. I am outland applicant. I want to know. I have aw job offer from India. Can i Directly apply for BC TECH PNP program ? or I need to be there in canada before starting BC TECH process

Ekatuazon

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hello, How are you ? Have you got PR based on BC TECH program. I have 2-3 questions regarding BC Tech. I am outland applicant. I want to know. I have aw job offer from India. Can i Directly apply for BC TECH PNP program ? or I need to be there in canada before starting BC TECH process
Hi. I finally got my BC PNP. I have a job offer and currently on open work permit in Canada. The offer should be here in BC. Thanks

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hi. I finally got my BC PNP. I have a job offer and currently on open work permit in Canada. The offer should be here in BC. Thanks
I have to there in canada while starting BC Tech process or I can start from India? when a person get nomination he/she get work permit support letter. I mean to say that. person need to travel to Canada with Workpermit to start all process or it can be started without moving to canada. Hopefully you got my question !

Ekatuazon

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I have to there in canada while starting BC Tech process or I can start from India? when a person get nomination he/she get work permit support letter. I mean to say that. person need to travel to Canada with Workpermit to start all process or it can be started without moving to canada. Hopefully you got my question !
My case is that i have an open work permit through spousal sponsorship then applied here in BC and got nominated for BC PNP.

Reactions: jaskaran0022

Neethueby

Aug 9, 2020
My name is Ebenezer Franklin Jeyakumar. I would like to seek information regarding University programs (1-year Certificate/Diploma) related to Accountancy or Project Management. Currently I have valid PTE Academic score (74).

My Career and family background:

I turned 38 years on June 2020. I have completed BCom (2005) and MBA Finance (2008). I have got 11 years work experience with the below companies.

• TCS as Market Research (2009 – 2013)
  • Currently as Senior Operations assistance (2013 – present)
My family includes Spouse and 2 kids 5-year-old and 8 months old. Spouse also completed MBA Finance and got 8 years of experience.

Now I got an offer letter from KPU, BC for post barricculate diploma in accounting 2 years course. Is it advisable to take up this? Our aim is to apply for BC pnp after 1yr of pgwp. That time my age will be 42. Or can I apply for PNP before that?

harlyon22

Apr 17, 2021
They say its gonna be full time after 6 months. So it means I cannot apply until the offer is full time? Also, do I need to complete number of years before I can apply for BC PNP. Or having the job offer is ok to start the process?
Having a job offer is ok to start your application. you might need ELTS if your occupation is not NOC A