+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP

B777AF

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
If you have time, read the guide available on B.C. PNP website, it explains to you everything that you should know before you apply.

It is easy and worth to read and understand before you make any error or get rejected by BC PNP for careless mistakes or anything that you weren’t clear about.

There is another separate technical guides which also helps you to understand what type of documents you need to upload or what type of information the document should have!

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for some advice regarding BC PNP streams.

I’m at the EEBC - Skilled worker pool with a score of 102.
The last two rounds of invitations had a minimum score of 110, should I stay on the pool with a score of 102 and wait.
Or should I withdraw my EE profile and apply it under the SI - skilled worker category? The minimum score was 100 for this category, I could have been invited to apply on the previous two rounds with my score.

Thanks!

Gill

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Hello guys,

I am currently working as a customer service agent / subject matter expert at a telecommunications company since about 19 months

It is kind of a supervisor/manager role but not really. The job I am doing is supervising agents and new hires in the company but not sure if this would assist in helping with PNP/express entry. Not sure about the NOC too. Can you guys give any of your opinions or thoughts on this?
Should I be looking for a manager job? Do I need an LMIA?
Please share your expertise as my PGWP is expiring in a year and I need to find something if this isn’t qualified. Thanks

sara01

Feb 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for some advice regarding BC PNP streams.

I’m at the EEBC - Skilled worker pool with a score of 102.
The last two rounds of invitations had a minimum score of 110, should I stay on the pool with a score of 102 and wait.
Or should I withdraw my EE profile and apply it under the SI - skilled worker category? The minimum score was 100 for this category, I could have been invited to apply on the previous two rounds with my score.

Thanks!

Gill
Even I have the exact same score and would like to know the current processing time for SI - Skilled Worker. EEBC Scores dont seem to come down anytime soon as it appears from last 2 draws.

The BC PNP website showing a processing time of 3 - 4 months, but if someone recently got approved / completed the process can help us out here.