+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP withdrawal application(HELP)

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello everyone,
I applied for bc pnp in november.For some reason i had to withdraw the application.I sent the withdrawal application in 23 december 2019.After the i got an email on 29 december that my withdrawal application has been forwarded for review.

And from that day my online status is still in process and i have not received any email for withdrawal confirmation.

How much does time it take to process the withdrawal application??Is there any other way i can contact them other than email.Because i already emailed them for status and they will respond in another 5 business days

Please reply

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
They have to review your application to make sure it shouldn't be refused for reasons like misrepresentation. It can take some time.

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
They have to review your application to make sure it shouldn't be refused for reasons like misrepresentation. It can take some time.
I have provided some additional documents like list of employees ,will that be considered for withdrawal aswell.Because in my application total number of full time employees were 3 but i have provided the details in additional documents as requested from the officer.Will that b an issue??

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Also can they still refuse it because i have put the request for withdrawal,please explain

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
No it’s not a problem. It was just additional documents requested. You can email to them and ask the status of your application. As you have requested for withdraw they don’t care about file anymore and they will fo as soon as possible. This happened with one of my friend. It will not affect your future application don’t worry

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
No it’s not a problem. It was just additional documents requested. You can email to them and ask the status of your application. As you have requested for withdraw they don’t care about file anymore and they will fo as soon as possible. This happened with one of my friend. It will not affect your future application don’t worry
ohh ok.I was little worried as it was taking long time.
Thanks

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Sometimes they withdraw right away sometimes they take time. You can email to them at PNPInfo@gov.bc.ca they will respond in few days. Also after additional information they requested did they communicated with you?

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
You can email again to them and request again to withdraw. I think right now they are really busy with last year’s application so it will take little time . What is your online status showing on website?

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
You can email again to them and request again to withdraw. I think right now they are really busy with last year’s application so it will take little time . What is your online status showing on website?
i already emailed them for withdrawal status,and my online status is still showing in process