+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP, What does it mean? Calculating BC PNP Score

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
As you know each of the questions below gives 10 extra points, so I want to make sure I get this right.

Are you Currently working in B.C. for the employer in occupation identified in the BC PNP registration?*
As I understand this question - check if your job is at the Top 100 occupations provided

Are you Currently working in B.C. for the employer in occupation identified in the BC PNP registration?*
What does this question imply? I don't quite understand it. Is that the same as question above?

Thanks

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
As you know each of the questions below gives 10 extra points, so I want to make sure I get this right.

As I understand this question - check if your job is at the Top 100 occupations provided

What does this question imply? I don't quite understand it. Is that the same as question above?

Thanks

"Are you Currently working in B.C. for the employer in occupation identified in the BC PNP registration?*"

If you are currently working for the employer in the job position that's sponsoring your BCPNP application, you can check YES. Otherwise, NO. This means Inland applicant. Applicants who are overseas and got their job offer distantly will definitely answer NO to this question.