+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Urgent help needed.

nasif_29

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I completed my Associate of science degree and I have a job offer as an assistant manager from 7-eleven. Am i eligible to apply for BC pnp?
Do I need a job related to my field of studies. I have been working in retail for the past 3 years. Can someone please help me out?

Thank you

alessandroV

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
nasif_29 said:
Hi,

I completed my Associate of science degree and I have a job offer as an assistant manager from 7-eleven. Am i eligible to apply for BC pnp?
Do I need a job related to my field of studies. I have been working in retail for the past 3 years. Can someone please help me out?

Thank you
Hi,
besed on PNP processing time I suggest to focus on Express Entry. the requirements are pretty the same.

good luck

Amaria

Feb 11, 2021
Hi,

Thank you
I am working in 7-eleven . do they help you in bcpnp. 7-eleven gives you papers for immigration or not