+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bc pnp urgent advise needed

S

sumeets178

hi...i am a PGWP holder and completed a diploma in business studies....i am working with bell canada as a sales agent....i am on a temporary probationary contract for 3 months but still I work full time....as per BC PNP my job has the possibility to get promoted to skill level O,A,B.....my questions are-

1. Can i apply for BC PNP now??

2. WHat is the success rate for BC PNP and how long does processing takes ?

3.My work permit ends in feb 2012...shld i apply under federal immigration as i qualify under point system?

Please help urgently on this

Thanks

vbomb

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
1122 business management consultant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
07-SEP-2010
Nomination.....
23-MAR-2010
AOR Received.
01-SEP-2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
01-SEP-2010
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-MAR-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-APR-2011
LANDED..........
19-APR-2011
I don't think you qualify: you don't have a permanent job and sales agent is not in category O,A or B

Employers must provide the nominee applicant with a written offer of employment which must be signed by both parties.

The offer must state:

* The job title and duties
* The rate of pay
* The employee’s standard hours of work
* That the position is both permanent and full-time in nature (a normal probationary period of employment may be specified).

A permanent job has no pre-determined end date. Full-time employment means that the employee is expected to work year round and, on average, at least 30 hours a week.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumeets178 said:
hi...i am a PGWP holder and completed a diploma in business studies....i am working with bell canada as a sales agent....i am on a temporary probationary contract for 3 months but still I work full time....as per BC PNP my job has the possibility to get promoted to skill level O,A,B.....my questions are-

3.My work permit ends in feb 2012...shld i apply under federal immigration as i qualify under point system?

Thanks
Do you mean you are employed Permanent-FUll time but on 'Probabtion'. If that is the case you should be Okay. In SK you get nominated regardless of the NOC classification - You can work at MacDonals but have a Permanent Full-Time contract in SK with a PGWP.

Check your BC PNP and see the qualification.

If your job is NOT Permanent, like Vbomb said, I am assuming you need a PFT to qualify.

In a nut-shell, check BC PNP qualifications?

Sorry I was not much help.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumeets178 said:

Thanks
Your employer must participate in this process to show BC PNP that you have the potential to be promoted to a higher skill level AND that they have a plan to do this with you. In other words, you can't do this without the support of the employer. BC PNP has different requirement than other provincial programs.

Currently processing times for decision from BC PNP are about 20 weeks from submissio of application.

If you qualify under FSW you can certainly apply. However, it will not be completed by Feb 2012.