+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP through International studying

go2canada

Aug 13, 2008
Could someone tell me what kind of certificate, diploma or degree I have to earn it at least in order to qualify for BC PNP? I also want to know what other minimum requirements are obligatory for BC provincial nomination as work permit, job offer.

Lucho

Jan 20, 2009
You pretty much have to have a degree as far as I know if you want to apply under the international graduate category. In addition ,there has to be a shortage of people with this degree in British Columbia. Hope this helps

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Hi
Firstly the degree should be a Qualifying degree such as Business,Engineering,Medicine,the Sciences though sometimes We make exceptions since We need skilled Labour in the Province and there is no such requirement for a shortage of BC people for that field,You just need a job offer and We will process your PNP application as an International Graduate,A message from the Province

go2canada

Aug 13, 2008
I have few other questions concerning international studying.
According BC PNP - Eligible Diploma Program is a program of study offered by B.C. public post-secondary institution, that is normally greater than 12 months of full-time equivalent study awarded within the following fields: business, tourism, science, health etc.
I want to know what exactly mean 12 months of full time study – is it 4 quarters, two semesters, how many credit hours. Are those 12 months of study enough to be nominated for BCPNP as International graduate? Should this program have to be completed only at public post-secondary institutions, or the province accepts graduates from private post-secondary educational institution as well? And is there a list of diploma programs from private post-secondary institutions authorized by Ministry of Advanced Education and Labour Market Development like the province published for degree programs?

arthurzhang

Apr 2, 2009
go to google,
type in bc pnp,
the first one should be the one you need,
select international student on the left sidebar,
take a look of requirement and checklist.

go2canada

Aug 13, 2008
BCguy said:
12 months or 52 weeks or 365 days thats it you qualify to apply to BC PNP if your degree qualifies
My question concerns Diploma Programs, not degrees. Is there list of private educational institutions from the selected fields (business, tourism, science, health etc.) that qualifies to apply to BC PNP

arthurzhang

Apr 2, 2009
Simple guideline
http://www.aved.gov.bc.ca/provincialnominee/strategicoccupations/internationalgraduates.htm

Checklist and other forms
http://www.aved.gov.bc.ca/provincialnominee/strategicoccupations/forms.htm

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarikvan said:
hey do we need CONTRACT OR JOB OFFER LETTER???? I AM JUST CONFUSED BETWEEN TWO OF THEM
Hi,

You need a 'permanent full time job offer'.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
If I pass CMA course in BC on part time basis (the course is not available at full time basis), will I be eligible for BC PNP through International Studying?