+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot

sai kishore

Jan 13, 2019
Hi,

I am currently pursuing my Master's degree at a university in Vancouver, British Columbia. I got a job offer from a tech company and I am working there part-time as I am on a student visa. The company wants me to work for them for full time and they are willing to pay for the immigration process too. Is it a good option to go with the BC PNP Tech Pilot. will there be any problem for me if I go with this approach?

Thank you,
Kishore.

sai kishore

Jan 13, 2019
I possess very rare technological skills which deals with WiFi hardware programming,and my employer had hard time finding a resource to match these skills. Is it manditory to apply after my graduation or do I have any chances of applying before post graduation itself. If there are any other chances please let me know.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
I possess very rare technological skills which deals with WiFi hardware programming,and my employer had hard time finding a resource to match these skills. Is it manditory to apply after my graduation or do I have any chances of applying before post graduation itself. If there are any other chances please let me know.
Hi Sai Kishore
I am in a similar situation
Completing studies in BC graduating in May 2022, have an offer with employer and want to understand if I can apply under the tech stream pnp before graduation or wait till I graduate

Please advise