+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot Program

hitesh16

Oct 19, 2020
I have a question about the BC PNP and BC PNP Tech Pilot program.

I am currently working as a Software Engineer in Vancouver with a Full time Job ( 40 hours a week) and have 1 year experience in Canada and overall have 10+ years experience in Software engineering.

Please let me know requirements for BC PNP and BC PNP Tech Pilot program and whether I am eligible to apply for it.

kryptych

Oct 27, 2021
You should be eligible to apply, as long as your job offer is not time bound (valid for at least another year or indefinitely). Afaik, You can apply for BC PNP and once nominated, you have to apply for paper based PR (processing time is 1-2 years I think). Or, create your express entry profile with valid IELTS score (or other language tests), and apply for EE BCPNP - the PR processing time is typically lesser 6-12 months.

See this for more details: https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Documents

hitesh16

Oct 19, 2020
You should be eligible to apply, as long as your job offer is not time bound (valid for at least another year or indefinitely). Afaik, You can apply for BC PNP and once nominated, you have to apply for paper based PR (processing time is 1-2 years I think). Or, create your express entry profile with valid IELTS score (or other language tests), and apply for EE BCPNP - the PR processing time is typically lesser 6-12 months.

See this for more details: https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Documents
Thanks for your reply !!

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019

I am currently working as a Software Engineer in Vancouver with a Full time Job ( 40 hours a week) and have 1 year experience in Canada and overall have 10+ years experience in Software engineering.

Please let me know requirements for BC PNP and BC PNP Tech Pilot program and whether I am eligible to apply for it.
Hi
Can I apply for BC pnp tech with out 1 year experience in Canada

lovemeow1991

Jul 24, 2021

did you apply? which employer documents you submitted? employer declaration form is required?