+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot - Evidence of recruitment efforts

Kimduannhi

Aug 26, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a question about Evidence of recruitment efforts of BC PNP Tech. The story is that my family member has experience as a graphic designer, he came to Canada by OWP and he applied to company as a kitchen helper (not related to graphic designer), but then the company needed people to work as a graphic designer to do some design on social media (before the company hired outsourced to do it and it costs a lot), which is same major as my family member, so the company has internal recruitment. Therefore, there is no job postings, and there was more than 1 year ago. We are confused and do not understand a few things, can we explain that we have internal recruitment when applying Bc PNP? And if the company has not posted a job before (no proof), how can the company prove the internal recruitment? Thank you very much.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a question about Evidence of recruitment efforts of BC PNP Tech. The story is that my family member has experience as a graphic designer, he came to Canada by OWP and he applied to company as a kitchen helper (not related to graphic designer), but then the company needed people to work as a graphic designer to do some design on social media (before the company hired outsourced to do it and it costs a lot), which is same major as my family member, so the company has internal recruitment. Therefore, there is no job postings, and there was more than 1 year ago. We are confused and do not understand a few things, can we explain that we have internal recruitment when applying Bc PNP? And if the company has not posted a job before (no proof), how can the company prove the internal recruitment? Thank you very much.
Assume the employer has read through the link and the program guide to understand the process and that it meets requirements as recruitment is just one part of the process. The program guide outlines recruitment steps and also if employee is working for company.

https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/Employers

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Hi:

I just notice that BCPNP login page can not be opened.
It redirects to a web maintenance page.
However, I did not see any news, notifications or anyone else's discussion for this issue.
Is this only my issue or anyone else have the same issue ?