+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP status changed from Applied to In Process

andy2608

Jun 14, 2022
They Called Past employer or the Canadian employer who gave them the JOB OFFER?
I think its a normal process to them to verify with the employer. I know a few applicants who's Indian employers where contacted by email to verify work experience

andy2608

Jun 14, 2022
No, they did not ask for any additional documents but they did contact via phone call the HR of both these individual candidates just to verify.
where did your friends apply from? was the work experience they showed obtained in Canada or other country

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
They both applied from within Canada in BC. They showed evidence of work exp from both Canada and home country.

andy2608

Jun 14, 2022
They both applied from within Canada in BC. They showed evidence of work exp from both Canada and home country.
so did the also call the employer in India?
The only problem I have is that the company that I work for is a small company (Small Law Firm) and they don't have a website. But to be extra safe i have added salary slip for every month for the last 3 years (3 years work experience points clamed) and bank statements showing salary being deposited and also my ITR for the past 3 years.
Will that be enough to satisfy the immigration officer?
The main reason for me being a bit worried is the number mentioned on the Letter head is the main office line and the person who wrote me the reference letter (the Owner) is hardly in the office as he had court dates most of the week. will that be a problem is he is not available when they call.

andy2608

Jun 14, 2022
They only contacted Canada office HR/company contact number.
Lets see what happens in my case. Hope it doesn't take a long time to receive the nomination. Also hope the person who answers the calls in my office doesn't f*** up if IRCC or BC government end up calling to verify my work experience.

yuzuanne

Aug 23, 2023
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
08-29-2023
Hi everyone!
I hope someone can enlighten me on this one. I am currently on a maintained status (visitor record, applied last June 3, 2023) and I'm about to apply for BC PNP (EEBC) through the Health Authority stream. Can I proceed to do so even when on maintained status? I've read that maintained status is a legal status. But in the BC PNP form, it asks for the expiry date of the visitor record, and mine expired last June 30. Should I just put June 30 and include a copy of the recent visitor record extension application? Thank you very much! :)

NotaPRyeT

Aug 24, 2023
Any updates?
Nope, got a popup 2 weeks ago to ask for my preferred language to hold a conversation or do I speak any language other than English or french.
That’s it, no updates to me or my employer.
Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since submitting my application

Reactions: popforg

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
I applied for EE BC PNP IPG 7 weeks ago. My status is "Applied", no changes

chitrarth236

Dec 3, 2019
I am currently on my Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) and employed in an NOC A-type job. I am eligible for the British Columbia PNP International Post-Graduate stream. My wife lives with me on a spousal open work permit. If I apply for permanent residency (PR) through the BC PNP International Post-Graduate stream, will my wife also be eligible to obtain PR with me?

wuwuxiao

Sep 13, 2023
Nope, got a popup 2 weeks ago to ask for my preferred language to hold a conversation or do I speak any language other than English or french.
That’s it, no updates to me or my employer.
Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since submitting my application
Any updates?

smuhsb

Jun 25, 2023
Thank you and here is my timeline:
BC PNP Registration: 03 Jan 2023
BC PNP ITA: 04 Jan 2023
BC PNP Application: 08 Jan 2023
BC PNP Nomination: 14 March 2023
PR ITA: 15 Mar 2023
PR submission: 28 Mar
Medical & PCC Upfront
Biometrics call: 17 Apr 2023
Strike: 19- 30 Apr 2023
Biometrics completed: 5 May 2023
PR confirmation email: 19 May 2023
Portal creation email: 23 May 2023
Hope this helps!
Did you apply from within BC?

Reactions: popforg

KJSWalia

Jul 21, 2016
Good Day !!

I submitted my PR application based on BCPNP nomination on 15th Nov 2021.
Then July 2022 biometric and subsequently medical was done for myself and family then in August 2022 on IRCC demand submitted documents for PCC's with travel history .
Then again In May 2023 , IRCC asked to resubmit PCC's for myself and family members and redo medical and all we have done and submitted on 23rd May 2023.
Since Oct 2022, on work permit I am working in Canada , so on 28th May 2023 IRCC asked me to submit following documents in 7 working days span.
1. my present job roles & responsibilities on current employer ( Canada based ) letterhead along with copies of tax deduction certificate for 2022
2. 4 salary slips
3. copy of bank account statement for last 4 months ,
Kindly note that all these documents are for Canada related job and stay.

These documents I have submitted on 3rd June 2023.
In August 2023 I have seen on my IRCC account that back ground check status is mentioned as Not Applicable ( where as earlier it was mentioned that background check is in progress ) .

Further one more thing recently I have observed in my IRCC account that the additional documents which I submitted on 3rd June 2023 is mentioned as that on 31st August 2023 they have received the uploaded documents and now they are reviewing them .

Based on above facts kindly advise me how long I have to wait for my final outcome.