+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP status changed from Applied to In Process

cython1024

Aug 9, 2021
i did not submit my PR application yet but My lawer said have to submit with nomination approval letter
but the question is , isn't that Express entry already have the electronic nomination is the profile

Note: we might need to fill some information in EE application which is related to nomination letter
Yeah, I was also confused about it.
I have filled out my EE application and I only found one question which seems relevant:
Has you received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
I chose "No" as the answer because I haven't received the certificate, but I could still proceed with this answer, and I was not asked for any document about nomination after that.
But anyway, I think it's better to get the nomination letter before submitting the application, so I'll also wait for the nomination certificate.

Satejs

Feb 4, 2023
Category........
PNP
I chose "No" as the answer because I haven't received the certificate, but I could still proceed with this answer, and I was not asked for any document about nomination after that.
Bye the way when you select Yes for nomination what are the information you have to fill since you already accepted the nomination in EE

cython1024

Aug 9, 2021
Bye the way when you select Yes for nomination what are the information you have to fill since you already accepted the nomination in EE
I didn't try by myself, but I ask my friends who applies through EE BCPNP stream, and they said they didn't provide any document about PNP

Satejs

Feb 4, 2023
Category........
PNP
I didn't try by myself, but I ask my friends who applies through EE BCPNP stream, and they said they didn't provide any document about PNP
that is good

then we don't need to wait for it if its already there

Satejs

Feb 4, 2023
Category........
PNP
still not not get any update .

have to submit my PR application . can we do that without nomination certificate

artsan

Nov 9, 2020
Below is my timeline, BC PNP EE (Non-Tech):

BC PNP Registration: 21 Nov 2022
BC PNP ITA: 28 Nov 2022
BC PNP Application: 15 Dec 2022
BC PNP Processing: 26 Jan 2023
BC PNP Additional Doc Req: 27 Jan 2023 (PGWP document, official transcripts)
BC PNP Nomination: 21 Feb 2023
EE Profile +600 pts: 21 Feb 2023 (within 2 hours of nomination)

Waiting for the next EE draw now... hope that helps!

Jesh@23

Feb 23, 2023
Yeah, I was also confused about it.
I have filled out my EE application and I only found one question which seems relevant:
Has you received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
But anyway, I think it's better to get the nomination letter before submitting the application, so I'll also wait for the nomination certificate.
I have done the same. My BC PNP is in process and will update the EE file only when I receive the Nomination.

Satejs

Feb 4, 2023
Category........
PNP
I got my nomination today after i send email with my ITA and confirmation of PNP in EE profile

just took me 3 hour after my email

syamili

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021

Hi,as additional documents PGWP document, official transcripts were only asked? Nothing related to job offer and paystubs?

Jesh@23

Feb 23, 2023

Congratulations! Can you please share, So originally (before PNP Nomination) for your EE profile, what did you answer to the question where they ask "Do you have a nomination from any province?"

Feb 24, 2023
I am new here and l am interested in immigrating to work as a nurse in any province in Canada but don't know how to go about it. Can someone knowledgeable put me through?
Are you Canadian? If not, expect a nightmare. I have been working on this since February of 2021 (I am a BC Provincial Nominee) and have encountered problem after problem. I still do not have my PR, despite working in BC as a Nurse Practitioner for the last 2 years. Now I am trying to extend my work permit and it, too, is exhausting. If you are looking to immigrate to BC, you can try HealthMatchBC....they can help you navigate the system to get TO Canada; after that it's up to you.

chickchick93

Jan 16, 2023
I just got my nomination today!

Below is my timeline for BC PNP-IPG (PhD candidate)
BC PNP Application: 14 Jan 2023
BC PNP Processing: 24 Feb 2023
BC PNP Nomination: 24 Feb 2023
EE Profile +600 pts: 24 Feb 2023 (immediately after accepting the nomination)
Overall: 6 weeks after submitting my application.

Cheers!

Reactions: ChemIsr and longvh

artsan

Nov 9, 2020
Hi,as additional documents PGWP document, official transcripts were only asked? Nothing related to job offer and paystubs?
Not to me directly, but my manager received email from the officer (different officer) for proof of recruitment efforts.