Submitted Add Documents on:
Verification Call or Email received on:

Nomination Stage:
Nomination Received on:
Nomination Points reflected in Express Entry on:

Reactions: varun_davim

arj_88

Dec 3, 2020
Anyone who has submitted in September and hasn't received any response yet? I'd like to hear from others with the same status as me. Mine is in process for about 2 months and I submitted it in September 2nd.

arj_88

Dec 3, 2020
Mine nothing so far Decision Made 11/30
Maybe you should receive it by mail.? Why don't you send an email to them? I asked them further information about my application (as it has been in process for over 3 months). They did reply me in 6 business days saying that my application is under review and would let me know if they need further documents.
I don't know if that helps.

Reactions: soccer_007

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Maybe you should receive it by mail.? Why don't you send an email to them? I asked them further information about my application (as it has been in process for over 3 months). They did reply me in 6 business days saying that my application is under review and would let me know if they need further documents.
I don't know if that helps.
I emailed them last Thursday maybe this Friday I'll get something...Thank you for the prompt answer.

Reactions: arj_88

Orthodox

Oct 21, 2020
WOOHOOO!

Just got Decision Finalized and this email 5 minutes ago..

"
Dear Orthodox,

Congratulations, your BC PNP Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) application has been approved. You will receive a separate confirmation letter shortly.

You have been nominated by the BC PNP through the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry Portal. To finalize the nomination and receive 600 additional points in the federal Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), you will need to accept the nomination within 30 days through your MyCIC Account. "

arj_88

Dec 3, 2020
WOOHOOO!

"
Dear Orthodox,

Congratulations, your BC PNP Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) application has been approved. You will receive a separate confirmation letter shortly.

You have been nominated by the BC PNP through the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry Portal. To finalize the nomination and receive 600 additional points in the federal Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), you will need to accept the nomination within 30 days through your MyCIC Account. "
Congratulations man!

Reactions: Orthodox

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
WOOHOOO!

"
Dear Orthodox,

Congrats my friend Where are you located in EAst or West side??

Reactions: Orthodox