+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Skilled Worker Help to share timelines

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I Received AOR on 22 march 20 and provided biometric on 20th Oct. 20 but still waiting for the update. Called IRCC and they told me that Criminality is in process and security has not been started yet. Can you any one have any idea about this like how long it takes to get the security done .
Dude we're all still under the PNP stage...You posted under the wrong trend

Mov190

Mar 8, 2018
Today made it a week since I got decision finalized on my dashboard, but still haven’t received any update on my email. Got the decision finalized on the November 25th. Have sent email twice but no response yet

Reactions: soccer_007

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Today made it a week since I got decision finalized on my dashboard, but still haven’t received any update on my email. Got the decision finalized on the November 25th. Have sent email twice but no response yet
Good to know, at least we know they're taking longer to issue these nominations. As far as I know, They have to contact IRCC to let them know about each candidate they're giving nomination, That must be the reason why it takes so long

@atiq722 Can you share your timeline I know it took quite a while right

Last edited:

Sandipp

Oct 15, 2020
It takes around 6-10 days to get nomination these days . Don’t worry it’s positive newss and you will receive it soon.
I didn’t get any good news yet it’s been more than 2 months but no update yet even no call, no email nothing bro

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Nothing yet bro. It’s been more than 2 months but no call no email or anything. Do you know anyone who put up file on 28/09??
Timeline is up to 3 Months I've seen people getting in 4 Month.
It all depends the complexity of your process also the officer that is analyzing your file.

Orthodox

Oct 21, 2020
Timeline is up to 3 Months I've seen people getting in 4 Month.
It all depends the complexity of your process also the officer that is analyzing your file.
Yes. I am on 2 months and 9 days now and still "in process".

Received 1 email back in October for more information.

Mov190

Mar 8, 2018
Hello, I just got my confirmation of nomination and work permit support letter. However, I’m an Outland applicant. Would I need to provide proof of funds if I’m applying through the paper application or it’s compulsory.

Reactions: soccer_007

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, I just got my confirmation of nomination and work permit support letter. However, I’m an Outland applicant. Would I need to provide proof of funds if I’m applying through the paper application or it’s compulsory.
No you don’t need to provide funds as you already have job .

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
@Mov190 How many business day did it take? 7 days or a normal week?
Got my decision on Monday I'm counting the days