+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - SI or EE - Skilled Worker

jsong00505

Dec 10, 2016
Hi people.

I am thinking to go one of both programs. I know you will suggest going EE definitely since EE is much faster to proceed. However, my problem is I don't have enough English score and my Visa is valid for almost six months. So I need to decide one of those as soon as possible. I took a test and got a score 7966 for CELPIP and I asked re-evaluation of it. Also, I registered other tests in 23 OCT(CELPIP) and 28 OCT(IELTS). I will wait for the result of CELPIP at least because it will take only a few days since I bought the express result.

I am working as a software developer and it is NOC A. My total score is 99 so far. If I get CLB7 it will be 103. I know this is not a safe score but the last draw was 73 in September so I expected it will turn out well.

Here are my questions:
1. If I don't have enough score again, should wait for another one month for BCEE or just apply BCSI first? Which one would be a wise choice?
2. If I apply to BCSI and get a nomination of SI, can I apply BCEE again without the withdraw of SI nomination?

I know I can't apply both at once.

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Last edited:

parleenk96

Mar 7, 2018
Hi,

I have similar question if any one can help,

I accidentally File SI -BCPNP and realized later after getting nominated.
Can I apply for EE- BCPNP and PAPER COPY PR at same time?
Is SI pnp will still valid if i apply another application in EE-BCPNP.

I will really appreciate your help

parleenk96

Mar 7, 2018
Thank you for your Reply.

Just to clarify again,

when your paper application was in process with provincial nominee program,
you applied for new EE pnp and made different CIC account for you express entry Federal Application.

Case 1:
If in worst case my EE PNP will get refused,
  • Is my paper application will still in process?
  • Is EE PNP refusal will effect my Paper application PR ?.

Case 2:
Do I need to withdraw my paper application, when your Express entry PR got approved or they will automatically cancel.

I will really appreciate your reply.