jenn19

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
lsy6621956 said:
My fn is 5500.
Applied on August 11th 2014
AOR: Sep 25 2014
Still waiting for final answer.

I really dont get it. why I have not heard a word while fn 58XX have already received the nomination
Hi,

My file # is 49**. I got my AOR 20th August and am still waiting 8 months later. I think later applicants have heard before others as they were looking at the higher skilled people, skill level A. I am just hoping that they aren't picking and choosing different skills for level B and are going to process all the applications from last year. What skill group & level are you?

Jen

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
jenn19 said:
Hi,

My file # is 49**. I got my AOR 20th August and am still waiting 8 months later. I think later applicants have heard before others as they were looking at the higher skilled people, skill level A. I am just hoping that they aren't picking and choosing different skills for level B and are going to process all the applications from last year. What skill group & level are you?

Jen
Thats not true. I saw ppl with fn 6100 got nomination under light duty cleaner. How is it more skilled than most of us.

Dan88

Oct 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
Nomination.....
August 2015
Mine is 55** in still waiting

2 of my co workers got thier nomination last Mar 17 n 18 with fn 57** and 60**

Dan88

Oct 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
Nomination.....
August 2015
Any good news guys?

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Dan88 said:
Any good news guys?
Finally, I cant wait anymore. I have already submitted the addendum and switched to EE PNP. Hopefully, I will hear the answer soon. I have got nothing but a file number for the last 10 MONTHS waiting time. This is UNACCEPTABLE

Dan88

Oct 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
Nomination.....
August 2015
This is crazy isy66 until now i still got nothing. :(

Ankur25

Nov 12, 2014
Hi,
I am bit confused about my BCPNP application. I would be thankful if any one could help please. I had sent my application on 3rd Oct, 2014 and received acknowledgement on 12th november. as per current processing time my application would be due somewhere around december or January, 2016. When i applied for PNP i was single but now my marriage has been planned. I am bit confused regarding decision and how to update my PNP application.
Is it correct that adding spouse to application(UPDATION) will increase my application processing time. Should i wait for my PNP to get approved and than marry before applying for PR. If i do so can i accompany my wife while our PR is in process in spite of fact that she was not on my PNP application.?

Any kind of guidance will be highly appreciable.

Thanks.
Ankur

preetbabrah

Jul 5, 2013
Hi ankur,

I suggest you to get married after getting your PNP. its because I got married in March and i Updated my wife's name in PNP.
And BC PNP even not sure about PNP files, they are giving priority to EE files.
now i am stuck here because my visa got expired and i applied for work permit extention.
I can't go to see my wife and nor she can come till i get my approval for PNP.

I applied On August 24, 2014 and got confirmation email on September 17, 2014 that time the process was 6 months and i planned my marriage accordingly. still waiting. :(

Ankur25 said:
Hi,
I am bit confused about my BCPNP application. I would be thankful if any one could help please. I had sent my application on 3rd Oct, 2014 and received acknowledgement on 12th november. as per current processing time my application would be due somewhere around december or January, 2016. When i applied for PNP i was single but now my marriage has been planned. I am bit confused regarding decision and how to update my PNP application.
Is it correct that adding spouse to application(UPDATION) will increase my application processing time. Should i wait for my PNP to get approved and than marry before applying for PR. If i do so can i accompany my wife while our PR is in process in spite of fact that she was not on my PNP application.?

Any kind of guidance will be highly appreciable.

Thanks.
Ankur

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Hello

I applied on August 11 last year with FN around 5500. It's been almost a year since the day that I submitted my application.And I have not heard anything from pnp office. This is just UNACCEPTABLE. When I applied the pnp, the waiting time was 5-6 months. Then, it gets extended every 2 months. Finally, I was fed up with the long endless waiting, and I switched to EE PNP. The processing time before I switched was 8 weeks. I was kinda happy about that. However, right after I switched, the processing time for EE pnp was extended to 3-4 months!!!!!!!!

I have lost faith on any kind of BC PNPs. Those pnp officers are terrible liars. They are unprofessional and incompetent.

I give them 2 more months. If things dont change, I will head home gracefully.

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree vth e sentence of urs.

Ankur25

Nov 12, 2014
Thanks preetbabrah,

But if they have acknowledged your updation than they would process your file in same time frame, right? or would they consider it as a new application?

Have you received confirmation of acknowledgement or fee receipt for your wife?

preetbabrah said:
Hi ankur,

I suggest you to get married after getting your PNP. its because I got married in March and i Updated my wife's name in PNP.
And BC PNP even not sure about PNP files, they are giving priority to EE files.
now i am stuck here because my visa got expired and i applied for work permit extention.
I can't go to see my wife and nor she can come till i get my approval for PNP.

I applied On August 24, 2014 and got confirmation email on September 17, 2014 that time the process was 6 months and i planned my marriage accordingly. still waiting. :(

preetbabrah

Jul 5, 2013
My immigration consultant said same time.
and i dint received anything from PNP side.

Ankur25 said:
Thanks preetbabrah,

But if they have acknowledged your updation than they would process your file in same time frame, right? or would they consider it as a new application?

Have you received confirmation of acknowledgement or fee receipt for your wife?