Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My application got refused. and they mentioned below things. so could anyone help me in understanding below reasons. Help is much appreciated.

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:

• Immigration officers are not satisfied based on your several factors level of establishment/available resources of information.
  • During the interview/verification of your application based on your questions and answers are not satisfied with our immigration officer in view of current Economic/pandemic situation.
  • Suporting Documentation is not satisfied as per immigration guidelines and current Economic/pandemic situations your application is not eligible. As per Provincial Immigration Programs Act under subsection (1) from a person a prescribed requirment has not been met in current travel restricitons situation.
As your application does not meet the requirement of R10 of IRPA Act, It is refusing your application and all records have been not retained. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Can anyone suggest me a next thing to do. Can I contact to BC PNP for reconsideration of my application.

anithar

Feb 10, 2021
My application got refused. and they mentioned below things. so could anyone help me in understanding below reasons. Help is much appreciated.

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:

• Immigration officers are not satisfied based on your several factors level of establishment/available resources of information.
  • During the interview/verification of your application based on your questions and answers are not satisfied with our immigration officer in view of current Economic/pandemic situation.
  • Suporting Documentation is not satisfied as per immigration guidelines and current Economic/pandemic situations your application is not eligible. As per Provincial Immigration Programs Act under subsection (1) from a person a prescribed requirment has not been met in current travel restricitons situation.
As your application does not meet the requirement of R10 of IRPA Act, It is refusing your application and all records have been not retained. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Can anyone suggest me a next thing to do. Can I contact to BC PNP for reconsideration of my application.
Hi, can you please post your timeline and residents of white country?. Will be able to understand is it the same for everyone.