+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP questions and looking for a lawyer to help

ilovecanadadry

Aug 22, 2012
Hello i am applying BC PNP regional business for my father.
Is anybody doing this program also, because it seems that there are not many people applying for this program...
anyways, we are preparing to do DIY because on welcomeBC website, it says that we don't have to have a representative. however, we found a lot of confusion when reading the website or prepare all the documents, thus we would like to hire someone, maybe like a local lawyer to help us proceess this ,please pm me or leave an email if you think you are willing to take this job. But we would want to confirm that you are an experienced lawyer first.

Anyways, we have following confusions
1: We are planning to establish our business in Victoria. I had read the map and ... i think Victoria should be ok for regional business because it is out of vancouver metropolitan area?
2: how to prove my father had been a senior level manager? Because in the form "source of funding", it asks us to prepare balance sheets,income statement etc for the company he worked before, how is that possible when he is not the boss? i dont' think his boss will be wanting to share these information with us?

Thanks guys

ucsh

Jan 23, 2011
hi,
Victoria is OK for regional business.
I am not sure if they accept senior level manager or only businessman.
good luck

Sep 19, 2012
Just useful tips shared below! Obtained just optimistic inner thoughts and also dozens of concepts that could be helpful for our blog. Cheers it had been merely another determination to be able to commit some more of your time and effort for you to my own launch! Relation