+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP PR Very confusing status! need help.

frankyang1105

Nov 26, 2017
Here is my status:

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results : If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. : We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. : We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. : We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. : We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

i got my AOR on 14, SEP. No email nor any message on MYCIC since then. It looks like I am in IP2 stage, but I have never been told to do the medical exam. Any experienced fella can tell me which stage I am in? Many thanks in advance.

PNPdream

Nov 12, 2017
hi there
I got mine AOR on last week of sep and i have same status in my account i dont know when they gonna ask for medical