+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Nov 2019

shinshin786

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi Guys, I am really interested in submitting a BC PNP profile which I believe easily I can get at least 130, but my concern when I got invited is one of the requirements for Employer that is " Evidence of recruitment efforts (if applicable).

At the moment my employer already applied for a work permit and currently under process. LMIA Exempt -International Mobility Program (IMP): Canadian interests - Reciprocal employment, so I wonder if I still needed to post or submit recruitment efforts?

"Your employer must demonstrate that genuine and bona fide efforts were made to recruit from the local labour market, and that hiring you will not adversely affect employment or development opportunities for local candidates (Canadian citizens and/or permanent residents). "

Looking for any advice.
Hi, I am also in same situation, can you provide your number or whats app details please, mine is 00971 52 114 9213

Davinder65

Jul 30, 2017
So you already got your nomination from BC? Do you mind sharing how your employer answered the Section 4: recruitment summary
Did you applied BC PNP with a blank "section 4: recruitment summary" in job offer form or filled something else , please let me I am also finding what should I fill in that .