+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bc Pnp Non Express to PR

Jan 23, 2024
Hi, unfortunately after a month of employment, i got demoted.. my salary decreased and position from tech demoted to becoming an assistant..my concern is my PR through BC PNP non EE is currently on process.. will these refuse my BC PNP nomination and PR application? or should I let them know about the changes for consideration? Will greatly appreciate your advise.. Thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, unfortunately after a month of employment, i got demoted.. my salary decreased and position from tech demoted to becoming an assistant..my concern is my PR through BC PNP non EE is currently on process.. will these refuse my BC PNP nomination and PR application? or should I let them know about the changes for consideration? Will greatly appreciate your advise.. Thank you
You have to know them anything change in your employment. You have to submit post nomination request or email BCPNP office. If they need , they will request further documentation. Unfortunately it’s not a good news. But I will suggest you to find another job in same Noc and position asap.

Jan 23, 2024
will there be likely a chance to still be approved if Noc still the same and i still meet the bc pnp points despite the changes? i am in a closed work permit bc pnp and now waiting on PR approval (still in Bground check)

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
will there be likely a chance to still be approved if Noc still the same and i still meet the bc pnp points despite the changes? i am in a closed work permit bc pnp and now waiting on PR approval (still in Bground check)
Yes . They will issue you new nomination letter and WPSL . Usually they give you 2-3 months to find another job however it depends on PNP support officer .

Jan 23, 2024
I mean, will they still approve my on going PR if i am not changing employer, despite being demoted position but same NOC (lesser wage and 24-32 hours ), i still meet the bc pnp points.. will this still likely to get approved for current ongoing PR?