+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC-PNP new info

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dear All,
I have read the following blogs so i want to know at wt extent it is reliable........

As i don"t as i m not having much clarity regarding in this regards can any on e pls explain me ......

The link is pasted bellow to visit.....

open BC gov web site (welcomebc of ca website to wbc then to immigration-index.---Go to News Stories-28 May 2010

In the News pdf stated that......"A three-year pilot program will enable graduates from B.C. masters and PhD programs in natural, health and applied sciences to apply for immigrant status in advance of receiving and accepting a full-time offer of employment, eliminating the need to wait for a job offer. With more foreign students per capita than any other province, B.C. is well positioned to tap into this valuable talent pool."

(1)Is the meaning is like If i do M Pharm(currently B pharm) from Uni/college of BC then after completion of M pharm I can appl;y to PR & I have to stay 3 yrs after the date getting the PR card???? or after anding to BC(i e Joining to BC coleges)

(2)Wt is the duration of M pharm in British clumbia & wt will be the expected fees...

All of my fnds aans my query asap...

With best regards Kumar.