+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - More information requested and then no reply

RataZ

Jun 21, 2022
I submitted my bc pnp application (tech draw) and the officer sent an email to ask for additional supported documents one week later. I replied the email with documents attached on that day. And it has been another week, I didn't receive any reply. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to receive a confirmation email of additional documents from the officer and I don't even know if my documents are submitted successfully. Have anyone received emails like this? How did you submit the files and how long after that did you receive approval? I heard many people got approval in two weeks after application (tech draw).

RataZ

Jun 21, 2022
Update: I received a reply that my application was waiting on final decision. And it has been waiting for two weeks.

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
Update: I received a reply that my application was waiting on final decision. And it has been waiting for two weeks.
You should get it soon, same happened to my wife and got it a couple days later.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
HI
I applied for my pgwp and currently working under Noc 0213. Can I apply under BC pnp tech while waiting for mybwork permit under international graduate stream

RataZ

Jun 21, 2022
HI
I applied for my pgwp and currently working under Noc 0213. Can I apply under BC pnp tech while waiting for mybwork permit under international graduate stream
NOC 0213 is one of the tech occupations. I'm not a pro, but as far as I know, if you meet the requirement of PNP and your NOC is in the list, your application will be under the tech stream.

RataZ

Jun 21, 2022
HI
I think you have to upload your work permit when submitting the application? Even if you manage to submit an application without a work permit, it may delay your application and the officer will have to contact you to find out why. To avoid the back and forth, should better just wait for the pgwp for now.