Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Hi guys,

I have a question..Let me explain the situation first -

We have recently got nomination from BC PNP and also got invitation for PR. Now we are getting our work permit experience letter from our old employers.

My wife is the main applicant. She finished study in Canada and got a job here. She did not do any other skilled job anywhere. This is the only job and we have got Express entry point from this job only. I did not get any point at all, not even from any other job of mine.

But as they ask for 10 years work history so we showed the job me and my wife used to do when we were in England as a student. It was Burgerking and very basic kitchen helper type job. Also it was part time job while we were student.

Now, the thing is we don't have any paper or documents for that job. but we mentioned it in our BC PNP application. Its not possible to get any paper from that job.

Do you think it will affect our PR application? We did not claim any point from this job.

Can anyone please help me with that? What can we do?

Thanks

boggs

Oct 3, 2012
Im loosing my hope as well applied aug 2014 the last update 3 weeks ago its under review made a follow up after and they still under review... I dont know what to do my work permit is expiring very very soon.,,, :(

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boom Boom!

Today i got my nomination. Here is my timeline :-

16 June Application submitted
21 June Aor
20 October 11:20 am i got an email that your application status has changed and i got my BC pnp nomination!!

No questions, no document request and no call to me or my employer

benzylamine

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
Boom Boom!

Today i got my nomination. Here is my timeline :-

16 June Application submitted
21 June Aor
20 October 11:20 am i got an email that your application status has changed and i got my BC pnp nomination!!

No questions, no document request and no call to me or my employer
me either, no question, no document and no call to me or my employer

20 June submitted.
20 October received email from PNP.

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dnp2580 said:
Hey guys any update? I m loosing hope. I applied in mid September 2014 but nothing yet.
Hi dnp...even I m from august 14 and no news on my application as yet. I think u have applied outside canada.

whnz

Feb 25, 2015
New Zealand
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
loyal said:
Hi dnp...even I m from august 14 and no news on my application as yet. I think u have applied outside canada.
I am outside Canada and got a phone call today from BC PNP asking a few question incl. about the job I will do. My employer also got a call. All sounded very positive and I'm hopeful.
I filed my application on the 12th of September 2014.

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dnp2580 said:
Hi loyal, i m in canada and working.still i m waitining

That gives me some hope DNP

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
loyal said:
Dnp2580 said:
Hi loyal, i m in canada and working.still i m waitining

That gives me some hope DNP

[/quote
Hi loyal, you suppose to get pnp when u finish 12 months.its been around 14 months if i m not wrong. So you have to put pressure on bc pnp officers for process ur application. If you not putting Pressure on them, they will take lightly ur application. I m telling u becoz u have right to know what is ur application status.

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi,

Anybody who got nominated 1st Week of October got their nomination package by the mail?

Please update.

Thanks

dennyflex

Sep 28, 2012
Hello guys, I need help. I got a nomination last week through express entry BCPNP. the thing is, I am confused about one thing. My job title turns out to be level C instead of level B initially thought. PNP had a discussion with my employer regarding a career plan path that would lead to skill level A or B. after the discussion, I was nominated for express entry PNP. I am concern is, what will happen to the same job title i filled out during the express entry profile at the CIC website?

Can-5aab

Mar 4, 2015
FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE OUT HERE. PLEASE HAVE A LOOK ON THIS LINK IF YOUR WORK PERMIT IS EXPIRING SOON OR LATER THIS YEAR 2015.

Note:put h t t p: / / before www and / sign before english, help centre and answer. Also remove space in between link.

www . cic . gc .ca english helpcentre answer.asp?q=192&t=17

REGARDS

YOUR WELL WISHER
LUCKY CHARM

Jul 27, 2015
Methanboy said:
What kind of documents did they ask for?

Hi Methanboy, i know you have been ask for documents on Sep28 ,did you submit it or not? how long does it take to get nomination after people submit additional documents usually?
Thank you so much