+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP July 2014

gurimahal7204

Aug 30, 2015
my frnd got nomination yesterday who applied in nov...file num 72** he was on lmo so finally they will work on december files of non skilled

saleee

Jul 13, 2015
Yes,they are working already on December files,semi skilled...AOR: middle December,NOMINATION:end od September! Long haul truck driver! Soooo happy! Good luck guys! See you soon with nominations! :)

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Hello guys, i want tell something. I think bc pnp doing bias with who have valid work permit and who applied on skill worker. Bcoz they are giving pnp who doesn't have work permit or who are on lmo. This is truly unfair with me and other applicants. So i started to mail to bc pnp every 3 days for asking my status. If anybody feel like we are in same boat, please ask them about ur status.
Thanks

whnz

Feb 25, 2015
New Zealand
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
Dnp2580 said:
Hello guys, i want tell something. I think bc pnp doing bias with who have valid work permit and who applied on skill worker. Bcoz they are giving pnp who doesn't have work permit or who are on lmo. This is truly unfair with me and other applicants. So i started to mail to bc pnp every 3 days for asking my status. If anybody feel like we are in same boat, please ask them about ur status.
Thanks
Dnp2580
It looks like they do. I have inquired about my status, only to be told it is within the stated processing time, so they won't tell me anything. Mine was filed early September 2014 so early November 2015 would be the 14 month. It's futile to send them more E-mails only to get the same answer. It's wasting their and my time.
I have applied as skilled worker and I feel in my case, not even being in Canada, that I'm at the bottom of the pit.

Sehbaaz

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28th Oct,2015
AOR Received.
2nd December 2015
Passport Req..
26th April
VISA ISSUED...
11th May
LANDED..........
17th May 2016
hi guys
just wanna share my timeline
regular pnp: 19sept. 2014
Addendum: 25th june 2015.
Documents req. 7th oct. 2015.
will share after submission......... ;)

Stone123

Dec 19, 2014
Sehbaaz said:
hi guys
just wanna share my timeline
regular pnp: 19sept. 2014
Addendum: 25th june 2015.
Documents req. 7th oct. 2015.
will share after submission......... ;)
Thanks very much for your sharing Sehbaaz. As long as we know the office is processing late June addendum. Please keep us posted, wish you the best luck!

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Happy news everyone Cheesy Cheesy

We got our Nomination today. Received a call at 5.30 pm and the prog adviser asked to provide a screeshot of our extend to stay visa application with cic (she asked for work permit extn application copy, but we had applied for extnd to stay. So have sent that)

After the call when we opened the mail to send her the screen shot ,there was a notification that said there is an update in EE profile and our nominatuon was already there.
So i guess we received the nomination before the call

My time line
BC PNP EE INYERNATIONAL GRADUATE STREAM
Application dropped :May 25th 2015
AOR : May 31st 2015
Received nomination : Oct 7th 2015

All the best everyone

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whnz said:
Dnp2580
It looks like they do. I have inquired about my status, only to be told it is within the stated processing time, so they won't tell me anything. Mine was filed early September 2014 so early November 2015 would be the 14 month. It's futile to send them more E-mails only to get the same answer. It's wasting their and my time.
I have applied as skilled worker and I feel in my case, not even being in Canada, that I'm at the bottom of the pit.
Me too in the similar kind of situation. They are only processing the applications which have been filed inland or got some status in Canada. I mailed them about 2weeks ago and the reply was that my application is in the Que. it also said that the BC PNP reserves the right to prioritise the applications as per the need of the state and quota. So I guess applicants outside Canada are definitely at the bottom and no wonder it may be processed only next year when they have fresh quota allocated. The processing time posted on the website is 12 to 14 months and I will complete 14 months by the end of this month. I will certainly write to them again if get no call or mail in next 15 days. All the best to all in waiting

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Got nomination already.

BC PNP File: SO-14-608*
Got email from BC PNP for docs: Oct 1, 2015
Nomination Date: October 7, 2015
Application Filed: September 29, 2014
AOR: October 27, 2015
EE BC PNP Addendum: June 8, 2015
MyCIC Account Acceptance for Nomination: Oct 7, 2015

Just want to ask, How many days we will recieve the nomination kit, and anybody here get a Work permit support letter by email? Can we request to have it emailed?

Thanks All

God is Good

Methanboy

Oct 2, 2015
JHGelbolingo said:
Got nomination already.

BC PNP File: SO-14-608*
Got email from BC PNP for docs: Oct 1, 2015
Nomination Date: October 7, 2015
Application Filed: September 29, 2014
AOR: October 27, 2015
EE BC PNP Addendum: June 8, 2015
MyCIC Account Acceptance for Nomination: Oct 7, 2015

Just want to ask, How many days we will recieve the nomination kit, and anybody here get a Work permit support letter by email? Can we request to have it emailed?

Thanks All

God is Good

What kind of documents did they ask for?

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Methanboy said:
What kind of documents did they ask for?
They ask for the status confirmation or wp etension and pay stub.

canedian

Mar 15, 2015
Hi Guys sorry for late reply
Got my nomination, here is my timeline

Applied on December 4, 2014
Aor Dec 24,2014
Documents request 5th September 2015
Got a call from pnp 21st sept 2015
And same day they call employer and at work place
And nomination on 29th September
Got package on 6th October
Regular pnp
Semi skills (LMO)
File no. SO 79##
Thanks and wish you all the best

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
I want everyone to be aware of the documents they should have while flag poling for (renewing, restoring or new ) work permit

*Ensure you are not on implied status - If you are on implied status the moment you exit canada , you are loosing your status . Even if you are just taking a U turn at the border still u loose your implied status

* Ensure you have ALL the documents - When i say "ALL " i mean it . Every possible doc on earth, take it with you.

* In case , you are on implied status and you are in a situation that you badly need the permit to be done asap , before exiting canada ensure you walk to the Canadian office at the border 1st ( yes you can deviate from the drive way without exiting canada , many seems be unaware about that). EXPLAIN everything (SPECIALLY ABOUT YOUR STATUS IF ITS IMPLIED) .*** THIS SHOULD BE DONE EVEN IF THE OFFICER IS NOT INTERESTED/BUSY*******
They might ask you just to walk over and take a u turn , then u can meet an officer. Still i would suggest you speak about your situation then only exit canada if that is required . Also if possible get them to check the documents you have is enough to get your permit done

If you are not careful about the above things , the moment you flag pole you are out of your status . And later when the officer checks your documents and if he/ she finds something is missing, you will be denied the permit, your travel docs will be confiscated as you are out of status..

Documents you need - I am not sure about this , coz whatever you have , there are chances that they ask for more ( rules keeping changing every next moment. So better meet an officer and get him/ her check your docs 1st before you exit .

SAFE SIDE - You have a valid TRV with ***multiple entry*** , then you dont hvae to be so alert as you wont be oosing any status and they will let you in even if any docs are missing

FYI - CIC customer service will never say the flag polling option .They keep chanting "apply on line or via paper and wait until the processing time as mentioned in their website