+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP July 2014

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
ma.apd said:
Hi!

I received my nomination certificate thru mail last June 4, my actual date of nomination was April 28.
Hoping you guys receive your nomination soon. Patience, prayer and faith!
Thank you! :D :D :D
can you tell us your file number?

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.
Jan 21
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
When God's will..
So that means they are working on July files.. ::)

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.
Jan 21
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
When God's will..
ma.apd said:
BC PNP File Number is SO-14-3***.
I applied July 5, and received my AOR July 7.
Hi MA.apd.. Did you receive any email before any mail...

kcire29

Jun 16, 2015
If your applications are more than 10 months now and you havent receive your nomination or any update from bcpnp it's the right time for you to send an email asking the status of your application.. My wife applied last july 2014 and we didnt hear anything from them until last thursday when my wife send an email inquiring her application status. Since january she was sending inquiries but generic reply was the only thing she receives. Then last thursday, since she is really bothered of what will gonna happen to us since we are in restoration period already, she sent another email and within hours she received a reply stating that decision is already made to her application and package was sent last march 5 but we didnt receive anything. To her surprise, she kept the email communication with the office and agreed that we will just gonna pick up personally the package in their office. So the next day we drove from prince george down to vancouver just to pick up the package. When we arrive, after maybe an hour we already got the certificate and approval date indicated was feb. 25. With that, since we didint receive our package on time, we're forced to stop working and almost force to go back home. Luckily, God is still good and at the last minute He lead the way for us.

jenn19

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
kcire29 said:
If your applications are more than 10 months now and you havent receive your nomination or any update from bcpnp it's the right time for you to send an email asking the status of your application.. My wife applied last july 2014 and we didnt hear anything from them until last thursday when my wife send an email inquiring her application status. Since january she was sending inquiries but generic reply was the only thing she receives. Then last thursday, since she is really bothered of what will gonna happen to us since we are in restoration period already, she sent another email and within hours she received a reply stating that decision is already made to her application and package was sent last march 5 but we didnt receive anything. To her surprise, she kept the email communication with the office and agreed that we will just gonna pick up personally the package in their office. So the next day we drove from prince george down to vancouver just to pick up the package. When we arrive, after maybe an hour we already got the certificate and approval date indicated was feb. 25. With that, since we didint receive our package on time, we're forced to stop working and almost force to go back home. Luckily, God is still good and at the last minute He lead the way for us.
Hey,

Just wondering what your wife's AOR # is and what job she has. They are still processing July applications but had processed certain professions earlier on. We applied in mid August and will be at the 10 month mark this week so plan to send an email. Not sure what news we will get but not feeling good about things when they will start processing all the express entries applications again in July. Feeling like we could be waiting a long time still and loosing hope.

Jen

kcire29

Jun 16, 2015
jenn19 said:
Hey,

Just wondering what your wife's AOR # is and what job she has. They are still processing July applications but had processed certain professions earlier on. We applied in mid August and will be at the 10 month mark this week so plan to send an email. Not sure what news we will get but not feeling good about things when they will start processing all the express entries applications again in July. Feeling like we could be waiting a long time still and loosing hope.

Jen
SO-14-41**
AOR - July 14, 2014
Semi-skilled Food counter Attendant

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
I'm waiting over 10 months. so I did email to ask my status.

they just replied regular things.. my application in the quote is pending to be processed..

I think this is their recently regular reply things..

but surprising thing is they repled within 1 hour.

kcire29, are you also get these sentence before you figure out that?

kcire29

Jun 16, 2015
jamieyang said:

they just replied regular things.. my application in the quote is pending to be processed..

Yup.. Almost twice a month since january we've been sending emails to them.. And only last thursday they answered with a decision..

kcire29

Jun 16, 2015
jamieyang said:

Yup.. Almost twice a month since january we've been sending emails to them.. And only last thursday they answered with a decision..

anurag4090

Nov 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
File No. Application date Addendum Submission date

41** July 15,2014 June 10, 2015

My employer received a phone call from PNP today. They asked about my position and when did I start working there. They talked to my employer for about 15 mins.

Hopefully I will get my nomination soon.

Fingers crossed.

:)

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.
Jan 21
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
When God's will..
anurag4090 said:
File No. Application date Addendum Submission date

41** July 15,2014 June 10, 2015

My employer received a phone call from PNP today. They asked about my position and when did I start working there. They talked to my employer for about 15 mins.

Hopefully I will get my nomination soon.

Fingers crossed.

:)
Buddy can you plz let me know if they use phone numbers starting from 604 or 778. We will be prepared for it
& what kind of document did you add?
Thanks