+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Job Termination Need Help and suggestions.

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
Hello

Here is my situation:

I applied via BC PNP techpilot (internation graduate) based on JOB offer from employer A and received PNP Nomination on FEB 2021. I applied to IRCC and got AOR MAY 2021.
In Nov 2021, I changed to new employer B, as PNP was not employer restricted and informed PNP about the changes.

Things dint work out well with employer B and in FEB 2022, I lost my job.
I did email the PNP officer, while she was evaluation my document's sent from employer B, that I lost JOB and I am searching ,would updated as soon as I get new job in BC . I did not receive any reply.

I am on open work permit, and actively applying to jobs. MY PR application is already in process,10 months since I applied.

Is there anything else required me to do?

1) Would my PR application be rejected? I have already complete 1o months.
2) Would BC PNP hold my application?

appreciate reply.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello

Here is my situation:

I applied via BC PNP techpilot (internation graduate) based on JOB offer from employer A and received PNP Nomination on FEB 2021. I applied to IRCC and got AOR MAY 2021.
In Nov 2021, I changed to new employer B, as PNP was not employer restricted and informed PNP about the changes.

Things dint work out well with employer B and in FEB 2022, I lost my job.
I did email the PNP officer, while she was evaluation my document's sent from employer B, that I lost JOB and I am searching ,would updated as soon as I get new job in BC . I did not receive any reply.

I am on open work permit, and actively applying to jobs. MY PR application is already in process,10 months since I applied.

Is there anything else required me to do?

1) Would my PR application be rejected? I have already complete 1o months.
2) Would BC PNP hold my application?

appreciate reply.
At the moment your app will be put on hold, not rejected yet. Have you informed them that you lost job B too? If not, do so real quick because they usually call the employer and they will tell youre no longer there. This can be considered misrepresentation

Reactions: scylla