+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Job Offer form questions

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi, I am in a similar situation. I just got a new job 1 week ago and I plan to apply for BCPNP. The tricky question in this form is - "Explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a Canadian worker?" - It sounds like a big legal thing. Anyone has any suggestions to handle the answer to this question? How can I ask my new employer about this? Since I am very new to this job, I am nervous and scared to ask for this. Please advise!

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Speak to your HR and tell them you're applying for a PR and you need some information to help you out. Mine was kind enough to provide all the details with screenshots. I asked mine 3 weeks after joining.

Reactions: radhika98

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hi, I am in a similar situation. I just got a new job 1 week ago and I plan to apply for BCPNP. The tricky question in this form is - "Explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a Canadian worker?" - It sounds like a big legal thing. Anyone has any suggestions to handle the answer to this question? How can I ask my new employer about this? Since I am very new to this job, I am nervous and scared to ask for this. Please advise!
What’s the problem in it? Your employer just need to mention the reasons why they hired you and not someone else. There maybe hundreds of reasons; your experience, qualifications, availability, future plans, personal aptitude, personality fit as per job requirements, ambition etc and employer found you the best fit. There may have been some recruitment tests and/or interviews and employer found you performed the best. It’s the employer who has to justify your appointment, not you.

Reactions: radhika98