+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Job Offer form questions

gargneeraj23

Nov 22, 2019
Folks, luckily i got a BC PNP invitation recently but struggling with Job offer form to be filled by employer and they do not have any idea about that and neither did it before. I have few questions regarding Job Offer form requirement under EEBC - Skilled worker program for BC where employer need to fill the entire job form and there are some questions as below and my doubts are in RED.

3c. Position Details
Is this a new position?

In case employer select this as Yes? Does he need to answer the next set of following questions or in either case he need to answer?

Number of employees currently working in this occupation in BC?

is this question related to the employer or entire BC location? Other qns are also on the similar lines for BC. My understanding is that these questions should be related to the employer only

4. Recruitment Summary
Describe the recruitment activities...
Is employer need to fill this section only with few sentences or any proof also need to be attached?

Explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a Canadian worker?
This is the most difficult and tricky question and my new employer saying it might be legal thing from their end to verify. Anyone has any suggestions to handle answer for this question?

Reactions: radhika98

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Folks, luckily i got a BC PNP invitation recently but struggling with Job offer form to be filled by employer and they do not have any idea about that and neither did it before. I have few questions regarding Job Offer form requirement under EEBC - Skilled worker program for BC where employer need to fill the entire job form and there are some questions as below and my doubts are in RED.

3c. Position Details
Is this a new position?

In case employer select this as Yes? Does he need to answer the next set of following questions or in either case he need to answer?

is this question related to the employer or entire BC location? Other qns are also on the similar lines for BC. My understanding is that these questions should be related to the employer only

4. Recruitment Summary
Is employer need to fill this section only with few sentences or any proof also need to be attached?

Explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a Canadian worker?
This is the most difficult and tricky question and my new employer saying it might be legal thing from their end to verify. Anyone has any suggestions to handle answer for this question?
Did you found answers these questions ? Did you applied?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
hi
I have got job offer form signed from my employer but he didn’t mention annual wage. Just mentioned hourly wage and no of hours worked in a week. I updated same two fields in bcpnp online application and it automatically calculated the annual wage and filled in the field,
My question is , will it be a problem for me that my job offer form has the annual wage field blank? Rest of the form is thoroughly done by my employer except this part.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
hi
I have got job offer form signed from my employer but he didn’t mention annual wage. Just mentioned hourly wage and no of hours worked in a week. I updated same two fields in bcpnp online application and it automatically calculated the annual wage and filled in the field,
My question is , will it be a problem for me that my job offer form has the annual wage field blank? Rest of the form is thoroughly done by my employer except this part.
Hey what about the question which ask you Have any recruitment efforts took place ?

Reactions: shikharvarshney

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hey what about the question which ask you Have any recruitment efforts took place ?
They have been answered in detail by my employer stating how very few candidates qualified the analytical reasoning test and then in final interview. I m sure that explanation is sufficient but I m only worried abt leaving the annual wage field blank though the hourly wage and weekly hours r mentioned and I have 9 pay stubs so far.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
They have been answered in detail by my employer stating how very few candidates qualified the analytical reasoning test and then in final interview. I m sure that explanation is sufficient but I m only worried abt leaving the annual wage field blank though the hourly wage and weekly hours r mentioned and I have 9 pay stubs so far.
Don’t worry about annual wage it’s normal . They will calculate themselves just put hourly wage that should be enough.
Also did your company put any advertising online to show your position before hiring?

Reactions: Princes2020

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Hello Guys, I wanted to ask something about certain specifics/understanding about the BC PNP program guide.

5) meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements

Your employer must demonstrate that genuine and bona fide efforts were made to recruit from the local labour market, and that hiring you will not adversely affect employment or development opportunities for local candidates (Canadian citizens and/or permanent residents).
Subject to verification, the BC PNP may consider this requirement to be met if:

• you have a valid work permit and/or employment authorization and are currently working full-time (at least an average of 30 hours per week, year-round) for the supporting B.C. employer in the occupation identified in the job offer. Please note that if you are currently working full-time for the supporting employer on a co-op work permit or a study permit, this requirement will only be considered met if you have completed your program of study.

(at least an average of 30 hours per week, year-round)
Does this means I need to be working already with my Employer for at least 1 year full time or as long I am working (let say at least 3 months) but my contract mentioned let say 40 hrs/week full-time job?

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019

3c. Position Details
Is this a new position?

4. Recruitment Summary

Hi. The section needs to be filled from the perspective of the Employer and not BC in General.

Dec 4, 2020

3c. Position Details
Is this a new position?

4. Recruitment Summary

Hello Neeraj,

Congrats for your ITA, can you please let me know the answer for your initial question?

Dec 4, 2020
What issue are you having? Also under which stream are you applying?
Hi,

I applied in BCPNP EE Skilled immigration. In section 3c of the "Job Offer form" if its a new position, then does the employer need to fill the subsequent information - "How many employees in the occupation in BC, how many terminated, how many vacancies still avaialble" If Yes, then from where to get this information? from some govt. source ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

I applied in BCPNP EE Skilled immigration. In section 3c of the "Job Offer form" if its a new position, then does the employer need to fill the subsequent information - "How many employees in the occupation in BC, how many terminated, how many vacancies still avaialble" If Yes, then from where to get this information? from some govt. source ?
How did you got that position just fill that information. I don’t think so you have to put anything on new position. Just fill No

mmespedillon

Oct 13, 2020
How did you got that position just fill that information. I don’t think so you have to put anything on new position. Just fill No
Hi there! If my employer answered No to 'Has active recruitment taken place in Canada?' since I am working already with the company with an open work permit. Do I still have to populate the other recruitment details? Thank you