+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Health Authority Stream Forum

River1

May 22, 2023
Hi, for anyone requested the employer declaration form and recommendation letter from phsa, can you share how long did you wait for them to provide the documents? Thanks in advance!
A couple of days/ within a week, the letter will be ready quickly if people are not away on vacations etc. If revisions are required, then it will take a couple more days. Quick process overall!

Reactions: Musmus

River1

May 22, 2023
BCPNP EE Health Authority NOC 33101

BCPNP EE Application- 09 Feb, 2024
In Process - 17 April, 2024
Additional Document Request ( Revised Job Offer) - 17 April, 2024
Document Submitted - 18 April, 2024
PNP confirmation from IRCC in EE Portal - 18 April, 2024
Same timeline for my "non-priority NOC" and I just got nominated! Congratulations to you!!

In terms of next steps once ITAs have been offered, I wonder if I will be asked for another medical exam since I did mine in 2021. There is a temporary public policy in place for IMEs which exempts In-Canada applicants from doing another medical exam. Has anyone heard from other people's experiences? Out-of-pocket medical exams are quite costly and I am only hoping this policy helps me out.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Same timeline for my "non-priority NOC" and I just got nominated! Congratulations to you!!

In terms of next steps once ITAs have been offered, I wonder if I will be asked for another medical exam since I did mine in 2021. There is a temporary public policy in place for IMEs which exempts In-Canada applicants from doing another medical exam. Has anyone heard from other people's experiences? Out-of-pocket medical exams are quite costly and I am only hoping this policy helps me out.
If you already did exam before, you don’t need to do it again however for express entry PNP
Upfront medical is mandatory document . Without this your application won’t pass R10 completeness check.

River1

May 22, 2023
If you already did exam before, you don’t need to do it again however for express entry PNP
Upfront medical is mandatory document . Without this your application won’t pass R10 completeness check.
Are you saying with Express Entry PNP, I will need to do another medical exam? When I got into the EE pool, I used my 2021 IME document. Would this be sufficient or do I need to do another medical exam?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Are you saying with Express Entry PNP, I will need to do another medical exam? When I got into the EE pool, I used my 2021 IME document. Would this be sufficient or do I need to do another medical exam?
If you already have from 2021 then you don’t need to have another exam .

Reactions: River1

River1

May 22, 2023
Is anyone doing the BC PNP with FNHA as their employer? I have some questions about who to reach out to for documents. Who do you reach out to for the employer declaration form, reference letters etc? I know for PHSA, they have some folks within the organization who support immigrants but I am wondering who to reach out to for FNHA

curious2no

Apr 23, 2024
Is there anyone here that was able to apply to the BCPNP without a work permit? I have a study permit but need a work permit in order to work full time. I know once you are a nominee you can apply for a work permit but the hospital has to upload your employment letter to a portal and pay a compliance fee. Has anyone had any of the BC health authorities do their application in this way?

noddygarg

Apr 28, 2024
Hello , I have Query,
Can we apply for BC PNP UNDER HEALTH AUTHORITY STREAM BEING ON STUDY PERMIT ? I have a valid full time job offer from health authority. Does one need to complete their graduation and have work permit before applying for Pnp ?
Thanks in advance for replying

canstudent21

Jan 5, 2021
Hi,

Just would like to know this Health Authority Stream applies to any profession received full time job offer or it has to be in certain NOC only. Specifically this Noc is eligible for Bc Pnp non EE 33109 – Other assisting occupations in support of health services. Sterile processing Technician.

Hoping to receive kind information on this.

Thank You and have a nice day ahead