+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - Employer not providing Employer declaration form, certification of incorporation

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I have a question about the company information document. What is the template of this document, and what should be contained in it?
Sorry as I said before I didn't have any first hand info about it I have no idea. Maybe try to research IRCC website. Hope this helps.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
@newuser01012022 , did you submit your BC PNP application? If yes, was it successful? Thanks.

While we wait for Taran to provide information on the BC PNP program that doesn't require Employer supporting docs, here's a response from BC PNP Support team I got just now: The employer must meet specific requirements to support an individual’s BC PNP application. The onus is on the employer to demonstrate that these requirements are met.

It is clear from this statement that the Employer Declaration Form is mandatory and no application is complete without this document. My employer is one among Top 10 Software Service Provider companies with over 120,000 employees all over world. It's a well known name and most information about the company is available in public domain. However, if the employer is not willing to support my BC PNP application then I don't stand a chance :(

I barely have 375 CRS score at this moment. I'll be eligible to get 40-50 additional points in 2 months when I complete 1 year in Canada. But even with that score it would take minimum 2 years to get my application picked up under EE draw.

I think I am now required to change employer or wait for a couple years to get my EE application picked up for PR processing.