+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bc pnp certificate of incorporation

wawawa

Jan 2, 2016
Hi guys, I'm preparing my BC PNP for 2016. I almost have all the documents ready except certificate of incorporation. I'm currently working full-time at TD Bank, and was told by HR certificate of incorporation is a confidential document wouldn't allow anyone to make a photocopy. I'm wondering if anyone in this forum have similar situation like me, or someone could give me some suggestions I would be so appreciate!!!! And I've contacted BC PNP office many times, both Email and Phone are non-response.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Its actually quite weird, i've worked in the US and have seen many companies just displaying their Cert. of incorporation on the walls in the offices... just to show that they are legit.

Dec 8, 2015
Hi Wawawa,

You just walk-in to any BC Office and ask for Certificate of Incorporation for your company, they will charge somewhere about $11.00 to provide you company search document.

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your application will not be complete without Certificate of Incorporation. So my suggestion is to show your HR the purpose you need it for. May be give her the checklist of documents you need to submit for your application.
Remember - The Employer's documents play the most important role in your application.

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
confidential!!!!!! really? just explain them your situation and tell them why you need it.
btw are u applying for bc pnp? if yes, which stream?

wawawa

Jan 2, 2016
Hi guys, I received bc pnp email me back today, here is what it said: Any documents that are missing will need to be addressed and identified in the application as to the reason why it is not included.

jp007

Nov 11, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
Banglore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20/11/2014
Hi Wawawa,

What did you end up doing. As I am sailing on the same boat as you. I work for CIBC and my HR said that they can't provide certificate of incorporation. I have received my invitation to apply. What to do next please advise.

Thank you

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Can't you go to the business office in Canada that issues the certificate of incorporation and pay a fee to do a search and also for a copy as someone said earlier? This is so weird that companies are claiming that this is confidential as it's not. In the US anyone can get this info and I would expect this is the same in Canada.

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Hi guys, I'm preparing my BC PNP for 2016. I almost have all the documents ready except certificate of incorporation. I'm currently working full-time at TD Bank, and was told by HR certificate of incorporation is a confidential document wouldn't allow anyone to make a photocopy. I'm wondering if anyone in this forum have similar situation like me, or someone could give me some suggestions I would be so appreciate!!!! And I've contacted BC PNP office many times, both Email and Phone are non-response.
Hi wawawa did ypu get approved with TD job?

syamili

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Any update on what you did to apply to BC PNP without Incorporation certificate?Im in the same situation.