+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP August 2015 application connect here

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
anyone else applied for bc pnp this month, connect here with timeline.......

hviveka

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
calvinwang2012 said:
Hello, could I ask you if your employer needs to advertise for the position as a requirement for BC EE PNP?
I applied under EE category in July 2015.

Answering your question Calvin, as you might be aware, employer needs to update few documents and some of the questions in the document clearly ask about the efforts taken by HR to employ citizens/PR holders.
Although the short answer to your question is - No, they might focus on this if the job NOC code is in area where there is abundant supply.
If you have applied under Healthcare or, Northeast Pilot, there is no need to sweat (this is my guess).

calvinwang2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
hviveka said:
I applied under EE category in July 2015.

Answering your question Calvin, as you might be aware, employer needs to update few documents and some of the questions in the document clearly ask about the efforts taken by HR to employ citizens/PR holders.
Although the short answer to your question is - No, they might focus on this if the job NOC code is in area where there is abundant supply.
If you have applied under Healthcare or, Northeast Pilot, there is no need to sweat (this is my guess).
Thank you Hviveka, may I ask what kind of documents did you provide to show the recruitment efforts? I work in a college to teach language, which might not be a high demand occupation.
Thank you

hviveka

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
calvinwang2012 said:
Thank you Hviveka, may I ask what kind of documents did you provide to show the recruitment efforts? I work in a college to teach language, which might not be a high demand occupation.
Thank you
Well, the documents (job offer form and nomination letter) which needs to be provided is filled and signed by the representative of the sponsoring organization (typically HR). There are couple of questions which ask what kind of effort did they put in to find candidates and why they couldn't find Canadians. What ever answer it might be, it doesn't appear like PNP needs a proof of it and they take your word. Of course, if PNP gets suspicious, they might ask additional proof or, documents.

I don't think there is a lot of weight behind the NOC code (as long as it is in category 0, A, B) - which I think in your case, it is.
Have you already applied or, are you planning to apply?

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I'll be applying next week as soon as I get my CELPIP scores.
NOC 5122, Vancouver. My consultant will be submitting the application.

calvinwang2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
hviveka said:
Well, the documents (job offer form and nomination letter) which needs to be provided is filled and signed by the representative of the sponsoring organization (typically HR). There are couple of questions which ask what kind of effort did they put in to find candidates and why they couldn't find Canadians. What ever answer it might be, it doesn't appear like PNP needs a proof of it and they take your word. Of course, if PNP gets suspicious, they might ask additional proof or, documents.

I don't think there is a lot of weight behind the NOC code (as long as it is in category 0, A, B) - which I think in your case, it is.
Have you already applied or, are you planning to apply?
Hi Hviveka,

Thanks a lot for your thorough response. To answer your question, no I have not applied yet. I still need two more months to fulfill work experience requirement for EE before I could apply. It's really hard to know at this point if they are going to use up all the quota for 2015.....

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Applied on July 2015

AOR on same day

File no : BC S 03**

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
I applied for the Bc exp entry and got file number, but I got an better offe to work in another company in same position, If I quit and take new job will this effect my Bc exp. Application, both jobs are under same NOC.

Do I have let bc PNP office know about this?
:(

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
Just inform at pnp office about your situation , won't affect your case but u have to provide them all the requested documents by the bc pnp again, lots of headache ,