Don't Know
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congratulations Make it 2014 :)

Make it 2014 can you please share your file no with us so we come to know how much time does it take on our file.

SO-14-__**
Please mention first two digits

Thank you so much for updating your status on the forum

diliprathore

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
?
IELTS Request
AOR1 Sep27, AOR2Oct17
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Make it 2014 said:
Dear All,

Good news.

BC PNP sent me the work permit supporting letter when I emailed them regarding to the status of my application today.

My work permit will expire after two weeks, so I think I still time to apply for it on line instead of going to flagpole.

Thanks for everyone's support. This is my best gift ever for my birthday which is next month.

You will be the next one to get BC PNP acceptance. Good luck.

Received by BCPNP - 9nd April 2014
‏Acknowledgement of Receipt - 16th May, 2014
Decision made - 9th Sep 2014
Approval letter received - ?

:)
cngrts Bud!
what did yu ask them in email?
my frnd work permit expires in oct an he applied on 10 april.

zoenick

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Makeit 2014, did BC PNP email you the support letter after you asked them about the status of your application or did they just tell you it was in the post? If in the post can you confirm when you receive it.

martha1901

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-06-2016
Make it 2014 said:
Dear All,

Good news.

BC PNP sent me the work permit supporting letter when I emailed them regarding to the status of my application today.

My work permit will expire after two weeks, so I think I still time to apply for it on line instead of going to flagpole.

Thanks for everyone's support. This is my best gift ever for my birthday which is next month.

You will be the next one to get BC PNP acceptance. Good luck.

Received by BCPNP - 9nd April 2014
‏Acknowledgement of Receipt - 16th May, 2014
Decision made - 9th Sep 2014
Approval letter received - ?

:)
Make it 2014,

Congrats!!!! I think you'll be ok renewing it online, as it will only take 5 days right?

Martha 1901

Make it 2014

Jul 23, 2014
Dear All,

My file# is 18**.

Someone told me normally they would make decision after they call your boss to confirm your position. BC PNP contacted my boss last week, so I emailed them to check the status of my application and ask them if they can email the support letter to me first if I am nominated today. They replied to me that the decision has been made and they attached the support letter.

I checked that the processing time for work permit through on line is 7 days today. I will do it on line.

Good luck everyone.

Thank you.

iamfelix

Aug 13, 2014
Make it 2014 said:
Dear All,

My file# is 18**.

Someone told me normally they would make decision after they call your boss to confirm your position. BC PNP contacted my boss last week, so I emailed them to check the status of my application and ask them if they can email the support letter to me first if I am nominated today. They replied to me that the decision has been made and they attached the support letter.

I checked that the processing time for work permit through on line is 7 days today. I will do it on line.

Good luck everyone.

Thank you.
That's amazing news mate! I emailed them yesterday asking the same as you so fingers crossed I should hear something back today. I'll be sure to let everyone know what happens.

Thanks,
Felix

ielts007

Star Member
Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-9-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
18-11-2014
Make it 2014 said:
Dear All,

My file# is 18**.

Good luck everyone.

Thank you.
Congratulations, Make it 2014. How do you renew your work permit on line? Could you share the link?

LucaDI

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 30th 2014
AOR Received.
June 3rd 2014
iamfelix said:
That's amazing news mate! I emailed them yesterday asking the same as you so fingers crossed I should hear something back today. I'll be sure to let everyone know what happens.

Thanks,
Felix
Ouch! ON April 10th Make2014 was around 18xx; I'm april 30th and my number is 23xx... 500 applications in less then 3 weeks?
I'm really worried how much it's going to take to review 500 applications... I think a little more than 3 weeks :eek: :eek:

Applied April 30th
Ack June 3rd

wang tzu

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 28,14
AOR Received.
Apr 01,15
Med's Request
Apr 06,15
Med's Done....
Apr 18,15
Passport Req..
Sep 21,15
LANDED..........
Oct 01,15
LucaDI said:
Ouch! ON April 10th Make2014 was around 18xx; I'm april 30th and my number is 23xx... 500 applications in less then 3 weeks?
I'm really worried how much it's going to take to review 500 applications... I think a little more than 3 weeks :eek: :eek:

Applied April 30th
Ack June 3rd
OMG.. I applied aprill 24th n my number is 21xx ..and ACK May 21th.
I'm just early than you 6days.
But file number more than 200. Haha
It's amazing.
We will get soon! Don't worry bro.

diliprathore

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
?
IELTS Request
AOR1 Sep27, AOR2Oct17
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
I email dem yesterday n dey replied today that dey recently made decision on my file.
Dey said dey will dispatch d letter shortly.

Make it 2014

Jul 23, 2014
ielts007 said:
Congratulations, Make it 2014. How do you renew your work permit on line? Could you share the link?
Hi Ielts007,

Check below website that tells you how to renew the work permit on line
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/extend-stay.asp

tz_0407

Apr 1, 2014
diliprathore said:
I email dem yesterday n dey replied today that dey recently made decision on my file.
Dey said dey will dispatch d letter shortly.
Hi What is your FN? 18xx or 19xx?

Sep 12, 2014
Thought I would throw my name into the hat with regards to processing times. My file number is so-14-25 aor may 13th. Does anyone know once a desion is made if you are notified by email along with the letter of support or should I just expect it in the post several weeks after they have actually come to the decision ? If not can you request it via email as I read it can take up to two weeks to post to the uk