Med's Done....
jan 20 2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
thanks loyal!!! ididnt use a consultant.. i hope everything was fine... i just submitted everything that was ask in the check list...

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ kartos
Even better if no consultant is involved. Officers find thesr cases more genuine and real.

Helius

Aug 3, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
kratos25 said:
hi guys,,,,

just submitted my application package today.. under skilled worker.. anybody know how long till i get news if my app isaccepted as complete or when do i get the file number.. if someone can give me an idea of the time line...

Goodluck to everyone!!!
Hi there,
I applied under the same NOC (6242 cooks) on 4th of July. I received my AOR after few days (12 if I'm not wrong) so I hope that the processing times will be shorter than 5/6 months (considering the fact that a lot of people received AOR after more than 1 months). Anyway I still think that it mostly depends on what NOC you are applying for and who's the employer (like the case of Martha1901 shows).
Let's see what will happen...
Bye,
He

Yuekel

Jun 12, 2013
wang tzu said:
I have a question!
Is your friend applied skilled or semi-skilled?
I applied to semi-skilled as a kitchen hepler.
Also i'm so worry about reject.
I think he applies skilled... as long as your previous working experience matches your current one , should be okay~~~

Make it 2014

Jul 23, 2014
Dear all,

I want to update my application status. My boss got a phone call from BC PNP on Sep 9th.

I don't know when I will get the result and I am very nervous.

Can I send out the application to renew my work permit which will expire on Oct 2nd by mail around Sep 20th so that I can buy more time?

I have asked this question before, but I am not sure if I can extend working holiday visa and get a implied status.

I want to make sure I stay here legally.

Please help. Thanks.

Good luck....

zainsami

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 1, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2015 - XEP001692**
IELTS Request
Already submit with Application
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
May 27, 2015
Interview........
Don't Know
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Make it 2014,

When you submit your application i mean on which month and what your file no and on which category you were applied.

One of my file got a call from BC PNP on March and he got his PNP approved on April, don't worry about it they just confirm your position in the company under the category you applied. Even though my friend got the call from BC PNP too so might be they will call you for confirmation. if you got a call on 9 September probably you will get your PNP before 29 September

Thank you

zoenick

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Makeit2014 the application for extension seems to be a contentious issue and i have heard people say both that you can and can't do this to get implied status if you are on a IEC visa although i know many people who have.

I will be probably applying for an extension to gain a couple of weeks if needed as visa runs out on 7th Oct. I had hoped as you are 2 weeks before me that you would get yours this week however the pack seems to come out 10 days after the decision is made and if they called your boss on the 9th then that is the earliest they could have made the decision.

It is worth checking with your employer if they accept implied status.
I will probably apply for the extension so that the applicaton reaches them the day before visa runs out with tracked delivery so you have proof of date.

zoenick

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
The other option i have thought of trying is contacting PNP before the pack comes out but after you believe the decision has been made to see if there is any way you can get the support letter quicker than the 10 days t seems to take them.
However i believe if they have spoken to your boss on the 9th there is a good chance you will get your pack in time as you still have 3 weeks.

Make it 2014

Jul 23, 2014
Thanks for your reply Zoenick/zainsami,

It's no problem that my boss can accept implied status as he has made a lot of efforts on BC PNP as well.

I am not sure if it is legal to extend my working holiday visa even though I have searched amount of relevant information on line. However, it looks like I can just extend my working permit before it expires if I can't get the nomination from BCPNP that time.

If anyone had this experience before, please share.

Thank you.

lbdz

Star Member
May 26, 2014
My work permit will expire in 10 days, but since I´m also under IEC program I chose to apply for extension as a visitor. Like has been said here, some say the implied status with IEC is possible and others say it isnt. But since my employer is ok with waiting for me this should be ok.

I hope I get the nomination in no more than 3 weeks from now... Cross my fingers! ::)

Make it 2014

Jul 23, 2014
lbdz said:
My work permit will expire in 10 days, but since I´m also under IEC program I chose to apply for extension as a visitor. Like has been said here, some say the implied status with IEC is possible and others say it isnt. But since my employer is ok with waiting for me this should be ok.

I hope I get the nomination in no more than 3 weeks from now... Cross my fingers! ::)
Hi lbdz,

I have read some many articles about renewing the working permit and I might change my status to a visitor.
I have the following questions. Please help.

1. Should I submit to change status to visitor now or I can submit on line until a few days or even 2 days ago before my work permit expires? My work permit will expire in 20 days.

2. After I submit to change my status to a visitor, can I still work until my work permit expires?

3. Can I restore visitor to worker after I get nomination? If so, is the processing time 5 days for applying on line now according to CIC website?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

Thank you.

martha1901

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-06-2016
Make it 2014 said:
Dear all,

I want to update my application status. My boss got a phone call from BC PNP on Sep 9th.

I don't know when I will get the result and I am very nervous.

Can I send out the application to renew my work permit which will expire on Oct 2nd by mail around Sep 20th so that I can buy more time?

I have asked this question before, but I am not sure if I can extend working holiday visa and get a implied status.

I want to make sure I stay here legally.

Please help. Thanks.

Good luck....
Hi Make it 2014,

Have you email PNP as to how far they are with your application? Are you gone pass the processing time or at least nearly over the processing period? I don't know much about IEC program ,but assuming that you'll be nominated, then you're entitled to renew that permit and put you on implied status while waiting for you new permit, of which you can continue working until a decision will be made to your application.It doesn't matter if you're IEC cause you're extending your permit under PNP. I may not be an expert, but what you can consider is to apply thru paper application and include a copy of your file number, as well as a cover letter explaining your case. As soon as you have your certificate and letter of support, send it to them ASAP.

When I was on the same boat while waiting for my PNP approval, I did a lot of phone call to CIC . The problem if you change your status to visitor is that, you have to file it way ahead of time, cause it has to be approve before the expiry of your current permit. Once you're on a visitor visa, you have to stop working immediately. when you received your PNP nomination, you will then file for a restoration of status of which I was told by CIC it will take around 16 weeks to process. Let me tell you though, that once your permit expires and you're of no status here, you have within 90 days to restore that, please do further research thru CIC website about restoration of status.

You really have to study your option as to which one will work best for you.

Good luck and hope I kind of help you in a way.

Martha1901