+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP applications after July 2015

razzor

Feb 5, 2016
Sunny12Sunny said:
Received an email from PNP officer last week. I was asked for additional document (current resume). I applied EE BCPNP online around end of August. (Skilled, B) Haven't heard anything since then.
Sunny12Sunny: any update on your application? I applied during same time and have the same resume request but havent heard from them after.

omstar

Jun 27, 2015
I just got nominated on Tuesday :)

Timeline:

July 20, 2015 - Submitted
July 24, 2015 - AOR
Jan 26, 2016 - Paystubs requested
Feb 4, 2016 - Nomination approved

My program advisor's vacation, and then finishing training for his promotion explains the brief delay.
They were all great. Jina specially at the front desk.

samiomar

Mar 24, 2015
hey guys
Im just wondering if there is any possibility to apply for PnP. Im second year Phd Student at UVIC. is there any way I can apply or not? as i read I have no chance to apply? any help

ImmiGoal

Mar 31, 2016
Dear Members,

First of all thanks to everyone for the msgs above, the information there really helps..

My application was submitted for Express Entry BC PNP on 21 August, 2015, and I have still not received any decision from BC PNP on my application.

There was once in the Feb 2016 that they asked to submit some docs which they thought we did not submit initially but then we again sent those docs to them in Feb 2016 when they requested.

But no more updates on the application since.

Is there anyone who had applied around the same time and still not received any decision on their application for Express Entry BC-PNP ??

ImmiGoal

Mar 31, 2016
razzor said:
Sunny12Sunny: any update on your application? I applied during same time and have the same resume request but havent heard from them after.
Hi Guys,

My application was submitted for Express Entry BC PNP on 21 August, 2015, and I have still not received any decision from BC PNP on my application.

There was once in the Feb 2016 that they asked to submit some docs which they thought we did not submit initially but then we again sent those docs to them in Feb 2016 when they requested.

But no more updates on the application since.
I just saw your post above dated around start of February, so just wondering if you guys have received the decision?

jhoalain

Jan 7, 2014
jigar_shah1206 said:
Hey there,

Did anybody applied under Northeast Pilot Program recently or few months before?

I haven't found anybody so far that applied for the same! Wondering, I'm the only one??? Tongue Tongue Tongue Grin

Should receive nomination next month then... Cheesy Cool Cheesy

We're same category, I applied last November 2015 March 2016 asked for additional documents (6months paystub and buisness licence) April27 2016 they send an email "decision was made" and wait for 5 weeks but its 6 weeks already did not receive any email. I use Representative- Consultant. How's your application did you receive any update or approved already