+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bc pnp 2019

Ywseo

Oct 15, 2022
The onus is on your employer to demonstrate that the job offer is bona fide. I have concerns that you inflated your offered position to meet BC PNP requirements. Specifically to increase your score to exceed the minimum draw threshold.

On your previous BC PNP application Xxxxxx, you declared you were working for xxxxxx as an assistant manager classified under NOC 6211 (Retail Supervisor) from Nov 2017 to present.

On your current BC PNP application BXxxxc , you declared you were working for xxxxxx as an assistant manager classified under NOC 0621 (Retail and wholesale trade managers) from Nov 2017 to present. This discrepancy raises issues with the bona fides of the information provided.

I then considered the job duties listed in your resume controlling inventory, policies, staff attendance, inventory and cash. These duties are relevant to NOC 6211. In my review of your job description, there are also several duties relevant to NOC 6211. Selling merchandise, safety checks, inventory, addressing complaints and preparing reports on sales volume.

Had you applied under NOC 6211, your score would not have met the minimum draw threshold, leading to my concerns that your role was inflated.

2) I have concerns that your registration score is lower than the minimum draw score at the time you were invited to apply. Your registration score will be verified at the time your application is assessed. If your points total is determined to be lower than the minimum draw score at the time you were invited to apply, your application will be refused. On 05 Dec 2018, the minimum draw score was 95 points. Your registration score was 100 points, however I reviewed your application and determined your registration score was below the minimum draw score at 85 points.

The Skills Immigration Registration System is a dynamic intake management system that allows the BC PNP to prioritize high-impact candidates to ensure strong economic outcomes for the province. As it is a points-based system, you will receive a score based on the information you provide. Therefore, if the information on your registration is incorrect, you would receive additional points which you were not entitled to.

When you registered to the BC PNP you declared your work experience and offered position were classified under NOC 0621. Differences between your resume and work history led me to question this classification. After reviewing your job description, the job duties of NOC 6211 and your resume, I find your position and work experience are classified under NOC 6211. NOC 6211 is a lower skill level position, thus your score was reduced by 15 points. As a result, your score was calculated to be 85 points (100-15).

Ywseo

Oct 15, 2022
The onus is on your employer to demonstrate that the job offer is bona fide. I have concerns that you inflated your offered position to meet BC PNP requirements. Specifically to increase your score to exceed the minimum draw threshold.

On your previous BC PNP application Xxxxxx, you declared you were working for xxxxxx as an assistant manager classified under NOC 6211 (Retail Supervisor) from Nov 2017 to present.

On your current BC PNP application BXxxxc , you declared you were working for xxxxxx as an assistant manager classified under NOC 0621 (Retail and wholesale trade managers) from Nov 2017 to present. This discrepancy raises issues with the bona fides of the information provided.

I then considered the job duties listed in your resume controlling inventory, policies, staff attendance, inventory and cash. These duties are relevant to NOC 6211. In my review of your job description, there are also several duties relevant to NOC 6211. Selling merchandise, safety checks, inventory, addressing complaints and preparing reports on sales volume.

Had you applied under NOC 6211, your score would not have met the minimum draw threshold, leading to my concerns that your role was inflated.

2) I have concerns that your registration score is lower than the minimum draw score at the time you were invited to apply. Your registration score will be verified at the time your application is assessed. If your points total is determined to be lower than the minimum draw score at the time you were invited to apply, your application will be refused. On 05 Dec 2018, the minimum draw score was 95 points. Your registration score was 100 points, however I reviewed your application and determined your registration score was below the minimum draw score at 85 points.

The Skills Immigration Registration System is a dynamic intake management system that allows the BC PNP to prioritize high-impact candidates to ensure strong economic outcomes for the province. As it is a points-based system, you will receive a score based on the information you provide. Therefore, if the information on your registration is incorrect, you would receive additional points which you were not entitled to.

When you registered to the BC PNP you declared your work experience and offered position were classified under NOC 0621. Differences between your resume and work history led me to question this classification. After reviewing your job description, the job duties of NOC 6211 and your resume, I find your position and work experience are classified under NOC 6211. NOC 6211 is a lower skill level position, thus your score was reduced by 15 points. As a result, your score was calculated to be 85 points (100-15).
Could you please share your next step? I am in the same situation as there were two different NOC code put in by accident and I am worried.

Ywseo

Oct 15, 2022

Could you please update what happened? were you able to re-apply ?