Don't Know
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello,

I applied for BC PNP under (Entry-Level or Semi-Skilled Worker) on December 22, 2014 and i didn't get a reply yet, because the process time is 14 to 16 weeks. But the problem is that my Post Graduation work permit will expire on March 17, 2014 now what i do, Please give me suggest.

Please reply me soon because i don't have time and i have only 7 days left to expire of my work permit.

Thanks you

jazz_dhami

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 december 2013
Nomination.....
19 March 2014
File Transfer...
17 April
Med's Request
22 May
Passport Req..
Waiitng
send an e-mail to PNP office and ask them for a work supporting letter. either they will give you supporting letter or they will process your case faster.

zainsami

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 1, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2015 - XEP001692**
IELTS Request
Already submit with Application
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
May 27, 2015
Interview........
Don't Know
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks for response

I sent the email to BC PNP, they didn't say anything regarding my case, they only reply contact cic.gc.ca for work permit extension. Even i called to CIC they can't do anything with work permit. They reply you can extend your visa and wait for PNP approval once you get the approval from BC PNP, then you are eligible to extend your work permit.

I am confuse on following sentence. Can anyone help me out to explain below sentence. It was taking from following website welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/Skills-Immigration/Entry-Level-or-Semi-skilled.aspx
You must maintain full-time employment with your employer in B.C. throughout both PNP and permanent residence application processes.

I know it very hard to get the BC PNP file number before my work permit expire because they take 14 to 16 weeks and my work permit expire in 11 weeks, after submitting BC PNP under Entry-Level or Semi-Skilled Worker, now i have only 6 days left, once my work permit expire i can not work, i just want to know if i not work still my BC PNP file in process or its refused by default because BC PNP Entry-Level or Semi-Skilled Worker program requires that I have to work through the entire process until I get PR status.

Thank you waiting for reply