+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC Guy, after nomination can spouse and children go to Canada already?

Apryl

Sep 24, 2009
Last week I have received my letter of acceptance from BC PNP, under skilled category (Food Service Supervisor). My work permit expires in April 2010. I believe I can apply for extension with the support letter from BC PNP.
My questions:
Can my husband and children now come to Canada and stay here with me?
I am filing my Permanent Residency application this month. Is it possible for my family to come here after my nomination but before PR approval?
Is my husband eligible for an open work permit?
How about my children, how do I go about getting them to come here before the PR approval? Visit Visas?
Please help me.

Apryl

Sep 24, 2009
Hello anyone out there who can help me?

I just want to know if it is a good idea to apply for an open work permit for my husband now that I have my nomination. Or do I have to wait for my permanent residency application to be approved before he and my kids can reunite with me here in BC?

Which way would be faster to bring them here?

Leon, Big Mike, canada.lover, whoever can help me, please...

Thanks.

Minamana

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Apryl said:
Hello anyone out there who can help me?

I just want to know if it is a good idea to apply for an open work permit for my husband now that I have my nomination. Or do I have to wait for my permanent residency application to be approved before he and my kids can reunite with me here in BC?

Which way would be faster to bring them here?

Leon, Big Mike, canada.lover, whoever can help me, please...

Thanks.
hi apryl how are you i think we're in the same situation i was noominated and asking the same question on how to get my husband or how he can come here??? did you get any response???thanks...