+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC-GT-21-Mrach-Questions-Answers

TasnimaAli

Sep 17, 2018
There were two B’s and a C in that section.
if you can remind me of the context of the question then i can be precise
There was one related to “six year study about cataract” and next one was “what was their final decision” options were like 1. Choose topic, 2. Approach their teacher
N I have another confusion with a fill in the gaps question in section 4, “_____ of the UK”

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
There was one related to “six year study about cataract” and next one was “what was their final decision” options were like 1. Choose topic, 2. Approach their teacher
N I have another confusion with a fill in the gaps question in section 4, “_____ of the UK”
The answer was neither approach their teacher nor choose a Topic. The guy mentioned that he thinks they should stick to the ladies earlier suggestion. I can’t remember what her suggestion was but it wasn’t any of the above mentioned so the answer to that was the one u didn’t mention. Rivers of the UK i guess

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
If you wrote the GT module. I would like to know what your No 40 was .i think the answer is cables but someone mentioned otherwise

TasnimaAli

Sep 17, 2018
Ok thank you! :) I didn’t write rivers :(

Chinedu2144

Nov 17, 2019
The answer was neither approach their teacher nor choose a Topic. The guy mentioned that he thinks they should stick to the ladies earlier suggestion. I can’t remember what her suggestion was but it wasn’t any of the above mentioned so the answer to that was the one u didn’t mention. Rivers of the UK i guess
Answer was to read further on the topic.

Like u said, it was the lady's first choice