+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC EE PNP (Addendum submission after submitting BCPNP regular file)

MTHAKKAR

Sep 22, 2014
Hi Friends,

Please mention processing time of BC EE PNP. (Addendum submission after submitting BCPNP regular file)

Many Thanks in Advance.

AnieB

Dec 4, 2014
Hi MTHAKKAR

My file no. is 69XX, submitted in early November.
Sent my addendum in on March 5th. Still waiting!

I did stop in yesterday for something else and the lady at the front desk said she remembered receiving my addendum based on some info I gave her. No AOR!

I've read of others here getting their nomination within 10 days of posting the addendum! That was earlier in January/February though!

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

hope this helps

20 calendar days from addendum received to supportive document request (initial contact call)
16 calendar days from initial contact to decision made (nomination received via EE portal)

and this is just my case, other nominees on this forum got shorter processing time.

ronnypat

Mar 16, 2015
Hello Uncle Smile,
I have big confusion that, i said i am nominated bcpnp in EE profile but BCpnp has not confirmed to EE yet. Only 8 days are left for 30 days time span.
My question is ,,,
do i need to update EE profile that I dont have pnp? BCPNP are working on my addendum and they said it will take 2 3 weeks.
It is showing nomination : Pending...and i hv to get confirmation on it before 26th march( 8 days left) and BCPNP said they ll take 2 3 weeks for decision.
I have already registered with job bank and I got letter saying " Congratulations! You have ben acepted to the Expres Entry pol of candiates."
So will it prevent expiration of my EE profile if I dont change my nomination information to Not nominated?
Or I have to change information in profile that I dont have nomination..

I think you also faced same issue as 30 days for confirmation is not sufficient.

Thanks,

Slamdunk

Mar 2, 2015
ronnypat said:
Hello Uncle Smile,
I have big confusion that, i said i am nominated bcpnp in EE profile but BCpnp has not confirmed to EE yet. Only 8 days are left for 30 days time span.
My question is ,,,
do i need to update EE profile that I dont have pnp? BCPNP are working on my addendum and they said it will take 2 3 weeks.
It is showing nomination : Pending...and i hv to get confirmation on it before 26th march( 8 days left) and BCPNP said they ll take 2 3 weeks for decision.
I have already registered with job bank and I got letter saying " Congratulations! You have ben acepted to the Expres Entry pol of candiates."
So will it prevent expiration of my EE profile if I dont change my nomination information to Not nominated?

I think you also faced same issue as 30 days for confirmation is not sufficient.

Thanks,
I guess you received a Non-EE PNP and BC PNP is still working on your addendum. If that is the case, you do not need to update your EE profile, BC PNP will do the update when they have converted your nomination and then you will accept it on EE. If thats not the case, then you need to explain further

ronnypat

Mar 16, 2015
Slamdunk said:
I guess you received a Non-EE PNP and BC PNP is still working on your addendum. If that is the case, you do not need to update your EE profile, BC PNP will do the update when they have converted your nomination and then you will accept it on EE. If thats not the case, then you need to explain further
I got nominated (regular Non EE PNP)in Jan 10/2015, and BCPNP is currently working on my addendum.
I dont know whether to change information in EE profile that I dont have PNP or to keep that I have PNP?
And if I keep THAT I have pnp ...it shows Nomination: PENDING in EE profile. so I am worried that my profile should not expire if BCPNP will not confirm my nomination in 30 days (till 26th match 2015).
I really need you Help Uncle smile.

Thanks,

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnypat said:
Hello Uncle Smile,
My question is ,,,

Thanks,
I will reply your post here,

1. I did not face the same issue
2. your EE profile is valid for 1 year

if bcpnp is reviewing your addendum, then you should not panic,
I think once they re-evaluated all aspect of your case and rendered a positive decision on your case, you might receive a new message from mycic indicating you recevied a PNP,should you chose to accept etc etc...

what I said above is just a guess, you should keep in touch with BCPNP, explain your case to them!

be patient, don't freak out, good luck

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnypat said:
I got nominated (regular Non EE PNP)in Jan 10/2015, and BCPNP is currently working on my addendum.
I dont know whether to change information in EE profile that I dont have PNP or to keep that I have PNP?
And if I keep THAT I have pnp ...it shows Nomination: PENDING in EE profile. so I am worried that my profile should not expire if BCPNP will not confirm my nomination in 30 days (till 26th match 2015).
I really need you Help Uncle smile.

Thanks,
fact is you have a PNP, pending means CIC is confirming this with BCPNP,

If I were you, I would not touch anything, and try to keep EE profile eligibility till the draw.

ronnypat

Mar 16, 2015
uncle_smile said:
fact is you have a PNP, pending means CIC is confirming this with BCPNP,

If I were you, I would not touch anything, and try to keep EE profile eligibility till the draw.
thanks a lot for your answer.

My concern was, if I dont change nomination column in EE profile nominated to No nomination, will it be alive?
Because when I made EE profile I receive one letter saying EE number and Job seer code, Also there was a message at bottom in BOLD letters.
"You must get conformation of your nomination, registered for job bank or update your profile with job offer within 30days. If you do not, express entry profile will expire and you will not be considered for permanent resident in Canada"

Does it means if my province will take time more than 30 days to confirm my nomination,so my profile will expire? or I can prevent expiration of my Express entry profile by registering Job Bank?

can I contact you?

Thanks.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnypat said:
thanks a lot for your answer.

My concern was, if I dont change nomination column in EE profile nominated to No nomination, will it be alive?
Because when I made EE profile I receive one letter saying EE number and Job seer code, Also there was a message at bottom in BOLD letters.
"You must get conformation of your nomination, registered for job bank or update your profile with job offer within 30days. If you do not, express entry profile will expire and you will not be considered for permanent resident in Canada"

Does it means if my province will take time more than 30 days to confirm my nomination,so my profile will expire? or I can prevent expiration of my Express entry profile by registering Job Bank?

can I contact you?

Thanks.
I suggest you contact cic immediately, explain your case and ask what you can do or what PNP can do to prevent your EE from expiring!

You will get professional solution from there,
I never faced this issue myself, I am not an expert as well!

Good luck

ronnypat

Mar 16, 2015
uncle_smile said:
I suggest you contact cic immediately, explain your case and ask what you can do or what PNP can do to prevent your EE from expiring!

You will get professional solution from there,
I never faced this issue myself, I am not an expert as well!

Good luck
I already emailed them, it seems they are going to take 10 business days for EE questions.......
when you made your profile, u might mentioned you got nomination in EE profile....so I just want to confirm with you for how long it was showing Nomination: pending in your case?(is it more than 30 days?)
As i was looking at your previous responses here, you submited addendum close to 28 /30 jan and you received responce on march 1or 2nd week....so they took approx 4-5 weeks(more than 30 days), mean while you had registered with job bank....so keeping Nomination column for more than 30 days is ok ? if u have registered with job bank?
i just need to understand your case procedure so that I can compare my situation to find solution until CIC's response.
really looking forward to get help from your answer.

Thanks.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnypat said:
I already emailed them, it seems they are going to take 10 business days for EE questions.......
when you made your profile, u might mentioned you got nomination in EE profile....so I just want to confirm with you for how long it was showing Nomination: pending in your case?(is it more than 30 days?)
As i was looking at your previous responses here, you submited addendum close to 28 /30 jan and you received responce on march 1or 2nd week....so they took approx 4-5 weeks(more than 30 days), mean while you had registered with job bank....so keeping Nomination column for more than 30 days is ok ? if u have registered with job bank?
i just need to understand your case procedure so that I can compare my situation to find solution until CIC's response.

Thanks.
I said I never faced this issue!
I was under EEBC, and got nominated through my EE Portal!
I had only 3 status of my EE PNP column:
No nomination at this time
Received
Accepted

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnypat said:

Thanks.
Do you know the case adviser who reviewed your PNP application?
If you do, contact him or her!

ronnypat

Mar 16, 2015
uncle_smile said:
Do you know the case adviser who reviewed your PNP application?
If you do, contact him or her!
Ok, Now I got it.
I have mentioned in EE profile that i have nomination. (status: pending)
So when you made your profile u mentioned EE profile that you are "not nominated ", though your Regular pnp and addendum was with BC PNP for processing at that time.

Here I have mention Nominated in EE profile ,so I have to make changes to Not nominated as mine EE BCPNP addendum is in process...after completion of it they will direct EE through portal.

and can you tell me roughly when did u made profile EE AND when BCPNP updated to EE that u got EE BCPNP and ACCEPT.

Thanks a lot for ur information, really helped me to solve this issue.
I call CIC and they are also confused in this case and said u ll get notification after 30days whether my EE profile expire or not or wht to do

No i dont know case advisor, but I am planning to go on 23rd march to BCPNP ( 30 DAYS are expiring on 26th march)
as yesterday only I had talk with them and they said they ll process it in couple of weeks.