+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC collages PG Diploma admission with 6.0 IELTS

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
rosykaur said:
Hi Jeewan
Checked and not able to find.Please tell me link. If no May intake i will apply for January.But not much time left to process.Please tell me fast. Thank you so much.
No problem...Be quick if you want to go for this intake

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Capilano University in Vancouver has many Post Baccalaureates and Post Graduate Diplomas which are good for working professionals with experience, even good for those who have done their MBA. These are focused upon North American Business Management. And, best part is that it requires 6.0 bands IELTS only. One can apply with TOEFL scores also.

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
I have come across the information that Capilano University accepts 5.5 bands overall IELTS scores for few programs. And, the students get the visa too. This is news to me but I am very sure helpful to those who have not scored 6.0 bands. Being a public university visa success rate of Capilano University is much higher than SPP colleges.

karan sandhu

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28/07/2014
Med's Done....
Premedical done
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2014 waheguru ne mehar kiti a
LANDED..........
SHORTLY
harpreet1990singh said:
Selkirk Collage has many PG Diploma programs with fee only $4475 per semeter. I think this is lowest fee of all spp collages.
Are you promoting the college or what..... I had seen you are only discussing one thing Selkirk has low fees..are u promoting or you want that students can join this college with you!!!

Anyways I am just joking

priyahyd

Nov 18, 2014
I have attended many seminars in Hyderabad of British Columbia institutions. I found Selkirk College Business Diploma program good just coz it has paid work experience of 4 months. But, I do not want to go to rural area. I want to go to a bigger city like Vancouver.

harpreet1990singh

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Many collages in Vancouver, choose any of theach SPP one. Fee is high and cost of living is high. But, you get chancestors to live big city and enjoy it.

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
harpreet1990singh said:
Many collages in Vancouver, choose any of theach SPP one. Fee is high and cost of living is high. But, you get chancestors to live big city and enjoy it.
so did u get ur visa ?

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
So, it's only two colleges in British Columbia offering PG Diploma at 6.0 bands IELTS.

Northern Lights College
Selkirk College

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
Ryan1981 said:
So, it's only two colleges in British Columbia offering PG Diploma at 6.0 bands IELTS.

Northern Lights College
Selkirk College
how competitive is the practical nursing program at NLC ? any idea ?? I heard they got intake of only 18 students per year.

harpreet1990singh

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
If NLC you mean Northern Lights, its a good collage. All programs good at Northern Lights Collage.You apply any program but not so easy to get admission if get late. I got late and I apply in another collage. My forst choice was Northern Lights.

harpreet1990singh

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
I select Selkirk Collage after two months goign to agents. I am full confidence on Selkirk Collage. So, how I talk of other collages when i select this collage. I am talking my view then why anyone has problem. I dont want guide anybody wrong if i dont have knowledge on subject.

harpreet1990singh

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Thank all Bros. Classes started and I am enjoying in Castlegar. I will not be able to come much to forum now. All the best to you all. Bye. Whenever I have time I will continue to forum and help new bros.