+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Barcodes not showing up for me

frostywoman

Oct 27, 2016
I have the latest version of Adobe and am filling out my forms and after I am done, I validate them, it says validated but the bar codes don't show up at the bottom? How can I fix this?

frostywoman

Oct 27, 2016
prvc said:
"After clicking the Validate button on my visa application form nothing happens and I don’t see the barcodes. Why is this happening?

One of two things could be happening.

If you are using a Mac, and are using the new version of Adobe Reader (DC), you may experience some issues. You will need to download an older version of Adobe Reader (XI).

The problem could also be that your JavaScript settings are turned off in Adobe Reader. The form must have JavaScript turned on to function properly.

To turn JavaScript on, open Adobe Reader, click Edit → Preferences → JavaScript. Check the box beside “Enable JavaScript” and click OK.

When I click edit in by Adobe Reader there is no Preferences option. Also, how would I download the older version?
It is showing my barcode numbers but not the actual barcodes itself, would it be okay to submit it just like that?

After enabling JavaScript, it is best to re-enter your data into a brand new form.
"