+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banks in India providing loan for PG - Graduate Certificate program.

prathapg86

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No probs buddy... :) YW ;)

Do keep me posted on your findings too... Even Am lookin for an alternate to Credila... Just incase they reject my loan application.

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
Hi,

For studing in Canadaina colleges,was anyone able to get loan upto 7.5 Lacks without providing collateral security.
If yes then which were those banks ??

I had enquired to HDFC credila they provide loan upto 7.5 lacks without collateral only to certain universities.
There were no Canadian colleges in their list like centennial,conestoga..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pls check below university names where we provide unsecured Rs. 10 lacs for MBA course only..

Canada Concordia University, Molson School of Business
Canada HEC Montreal
Canada McGill University, Desautels Faculty of Management
Canada McMaster University, DeGroote School of Business,
Canada Queens School of Business
Canada Simon Fraser University, Beedie School of Business
Canada The University of Western Ontario, Richard Ivey School of Business
Canada University of Alberta, Alberta MBA Programs
Canada University of British Columbia, Sauder School of Business,
Canada University of Calgary, Haskayne School of Business
Canada University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management
Canada University of Victoria - Gustavson School of Business
Canada York University, Schulich School of Business
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/student-loan-may-be-collateral-free/990826/0

**In a move that will make it much easier for students to finance their studies, banks are unlikely to seek collateral for education loans of up to Rs 7.5 lakh. The development comes after a meeting of finance minister P Chidambaram with chiefs of public sector banks on Saturday. Chidambaram, at the meeting, had asked the Indian Banks' Association (IBA) to ensure easier access to such funds.
The finance minister had also announced that bank managers would be penalised for rejection of eligible loan applications. Further applications for student loans could be rejected only by an officer superior to the receiving officer.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/no-collateral-3rd-party-guarantee-for-education-loans-up-to-r7.5-lakh/955373/

Thanks !!

vishal21

Oct 12, 2013
Hello Guys,

I need to pay SPP college first semester tuition fees by 25th October 2013. Unfortunately, I have applied an educational loan from United Bank of India and it is not found under SPP Acceptable Financial Institution in India. Could you please tell me the bank names which gives fast loan for Graduate Certificate Program ? Is Dena Bank a good option?

Apr 28, 2014
prathapg86 said:
No probs buddy... :) YW ;)

Do keep me posted on your findings too... Even Am lookin for an alternate to Credila... Just incase they reject my loan application.
Did Canadian embassy accepted your Credila's loan sanction letter or not? I'm also applying for study permit with 15 lacs credila loan letter