+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banking Experience

Ahmad Hadi

Jun 26, 2018
Hi all :)

I have 10 years of experience in banking sector in operation side now I want to move Canada. Any one please guide me that can I apply for immigration.

Thank you

AH

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Richa2091

Sep 15, 2017
I have 4 years banking experience under NOC 6235 B (Financial Sales Representative). Someone said to me that IRCC generally doesnt give much recognition to sales profiles for PR even though my CRS is 447. How true is it? This thought is causing stress in my mind. Someone please give inputs

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hi all :)

I have 10 years of experience in the banking sector on the operation side now I want to move to Canada. Any one please guide me on how can I apply for immigration to Lynnwood Deck Contractor?

Thank you

AH
Hello, Moving to Canada can be an exciting opportunity! With your 10 years of experience in the banking sector, you may be eligible to apply for immigration through various pathways, such as the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Western Hills Partners, or the Canadian Experience Class. First, you'll want to assess your eligibility based on factors like age, education, language proficiency, work experience, and adaptability. You can use tools like the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to determine your eligibility and potential points for immigration programs like Express Entry. It's also helpful to consult with an immigration lawyer or a certified immigration consultant who can provide personalized guidance based on your specific situation and goals.

Last edited:

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello, Moving to Canada can be an exciting opportunity! With your 10 years of experience in the banking sector, you may be eligible to apply for immigration through various pathways, such as the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Western Hills Partners, or the Canadian Experience Class. First, you'll want to assess your eligibility based on factors like age, education, language proficiency, work experience, and adaptability. You can use tools like the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to determine your eligibility and potential points for immigration programs like Express Entry. It's also helpful to consult with an immigration lawyer or a certified immigration consultant who can provide personalized guidance based on your specific situation and goals.
I got this