Mirpur,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi all,
Bank statement = Remaining College/Uni Fee of first year + 1 Year accommodation?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Extra Expenses.. which includes air ticket costs, any other expenses, like settlement, bla bla bla

rjsaji

Nov 23, 2011
DEAR MAIN NAY STOUFFIVEL COLLEG MAIN ADMISSION LIA HAI .. SIRF ADMISSION FEE PAY KE HAI ...
OUR BANK STATMENT ALMOST 60LAC KE LAAGI HAI ... PHIR PATA NHE DITY HAIN VISA YA NHE... :p

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
rjsaji said:
DEAR MAIN NAY STOUFFIVEL COLLEG MAIN ADMISSION LIA HAI .. SIRF ADMISSION FEE PAY KE HAI ...
OUR BANK STATMENT ALMOST 60LAC KE LAAGI HAI ... PHIR PATA NHE DITY HAIN VISA YA NHE... :p
from where did you apply ?
Pakistan, India or Bangladesh ?

Zainuddin1989

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
I am based in Ireland n currently applying for canadian student visa

One of relatives or say well known person lives in america he has agreed to sponcor me so how will be his sponsorship letter? Can he write i am his nephew or something.. Can he say he is first cousin or second of my mother?

Please let me know how can i show our relationship with him? Please reply thanks

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Zainuddin1989 said:
I am based in Ireland n currently applying for canadian student visa

One of relatives or say well known person lives in america he has agreed to sponcor me so how will be his sponsorship letter? Can he write i am his nephew or something.. Can he say he is first cousin or second of my mother?

Please let me know how can i show our relationship with him? Please reply thanks
I read a post few days back may be this will help you out . .

1. Either you transfer funds from your uncle account.

In such situation, you can show funds without even furnishing any evidence (source of money). However, if the transferred fund is unusually large, CHC may like to know the proof of the origin of your funds (only in cases of some doubt/seeking clarification). But initially you do not need to show any proof. If you do furnish any proof, that's well.

Here I quote two relevant columns which I noticed in one official letter from CHC India.

- Column number 7: Proof of the origin of your recent bank deposits.
- Column number 6: Personal bank statements for you/your parents showing transactions over the past 24 months. Proof of any other invested funds you may have.

2. Or, you can go for sponsorship from your uncle.

For sponsorship you need;

1. One reference letter (good if it's on official letter head) showing,

- Sponsor occupation
- Relationship to you
- Number of dependent they have!
- Full Contact details.
- One letter from the Sponsor's employer (on a letter head) showing;

1. Employer contact details
2. Business address.

* In case your possible sponsor lives abroad thn you also need;

1. Passport copy with Visa status.
2. SIN number /Identity card, if any.
3. ITR details.
4. Bank statement

Here I quote one useful post by Dadakoko, (an Indian student in UK) who secured visa based on sponsorship from 2 peoples.

"Hi All,

Enfield is it a claim if I have gotten the Visa?

Yes I got the Visa and yes I had sponsors from 2 countries but this is what I did:

a) I made sure I had the $10,000 needed for me the main sponsor and $4,000 for my spouse in my account for about 4 months.

b) I paid 1 year Tuition fees.

c) My Admission letter stated that I would need about $29,000 for 1 year. I therefore made sure I had about $15,000 in addition to the amount in (a) above to make the $29,000.

d) My sponsors sent in their letter of sponsorship as well as 6 months bank statements and other relevant investments documents. They also sent in their Visa status in the respective countries of residence.

In addition to the above of course I added, my SOP and other relevant documents.

Yes you can use sponsors from any where in the world as far as you can prove relationship and ensure the required monies are in your account. That is what I did!"

source : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponser-is-in-uk-will-affect-my-visa-t85064.0.html
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For more details it's better you post your problem on this page some more applicants may help you with there experiences

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/application-status-chc-islamabad-t87010.0.html

or you can contact senior by sending personal massage such as Enfield, rhasan etc etc