+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank statement

Bilal00

Jun 26, 2014
Hi guys, i got the admission in University of Regina. Now i am going to apply visa next month. Now i am curious about my bank statement, i have 39 lacs pkr equlant to 48000 c$. What are the chances i have for the visa approval? Thanks

mjamil

Sep 2, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your bank statement is good to go.However, visa approval depends upon a number of factors and luck!
you should apply as soon as possible. dnt wait for next month. best of luck! i wish you get it soon :)

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
have you applied for bachelor or masters and what is duration of program. apart from this amount in bank also show other proofs of income and assets of your sponsor. share your experience here
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistanis-applying-for-student-visa-for-jan-2016-intake-share-experiences-t349551.0.html

enigmatic90

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
@Bilal, I too applying for U of R- MS degree.

@ Aarzoo Can you please tell me how can I state about the assets of the sponsoring person?? Especially the land and income generated from agriculture??

Pl reply ASAP

mayaz1234

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also have agri land on my fathers name.. but want to know how to show agriculture income apart from other monthly income/source

enigmatic90

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
mayaz1234 said:
I also have agri land on my fathers name.. but want to know how to show agriculture income apart from other monthly income/source
Search about it yaar.. I have seen a sample of affidavit which was for US Visa and it had two sections of income, one was the liquid cash/salary incomes and other was for Plantation income, I do not know whether it would work for Canada.

Moreover, I asked this question so many times and even send PM to the persons who have uploaded this document but all in vain. I am so much desperate.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
sorry for late reply,how to prove income and assets of your sponsor:
make affidavit from your sponsor that he/she is willing and able to support you, give proof of assets, in case of agri land present the ownership documents, if any sort of tax paid or expenses done on crop like fertilizers purchased etc, if taxable and tax paid then tax record, if not taxable then banking of profits from agriculture.