+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Statement Help Please!

sandy25

May 3, 2016
My father is sponsoring me for my studies at Seneca College. He has a very good bank statement. He owns a fashion chain and has a minimum of 200,000 USD monthly transactions in his bank. The only problem is he invests or takes out all the money from his account and mostly deal in cash. He buys gold or just keep the cash. He owns three plots and a house and a farmhouse as well. His bank account is very active and stable for more than 20 years but the problem is, it does not have much of the available balance. The available balance is just the small amount like 5-7 thousand USD .. but we do have a lot of them in cash. If we just deposit 100,000 dollars in his account and leave them there and apply for visa... will they doubt it? Or is it okay? Or should I apply with what i have right now... less available balance but sufficient transactional amount. ?

Thanks

Retribution Seeker

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Doha, Qatar.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2016
Med's Request
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
26-06-2016
Passport Req..
01-08-2016
You can let him put a deposit with the sufficient money for your studies and get the statement, nothing is wrong with that.

formalboygirl

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-04-2011
if you don't have a good financial income, you can take help of your parents and that's what 95% of students do all the time. This is nothing new and you can go with it.

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
sandy25 said:
My father is sponsoring me for my studies at Seneca College. He has a very good bank statement. He owns a fashion chain and has a minimum of 200,000 USD monthly transactions in his bank. The only problem is he invests or takes out all the money from his account and mostly deal in cash. He buys gold or just keep the cash. He owns three plots and a house and a farmhouse as well. His bank account is very active and stable for more than 20 years but the problem is, it does not have much of the available balance. The available balance is just the small amount like 5-7 thousand USD .. but we do have a lot of them in cash. If we just deposit 100,000 dollars in his account and leave them there and apply for visa... will they doubt it? Or is it okay? Or should I apply with what i have right now... less available balance but sufficient transactional amount. ?

Thanks
Get GIC and pay first year tution upfront this should be good for first year, now you not need to worry about the rest.
FYI cic needs a bank statement for 4-6 months (depending on the type of application ).

gakintan

May 17, 2016
Pay your first year tuition fees, whats the need having huge sums in the account and you cant pay tuition fees. then target when you have a reasonable amount in your account and print a year bank statement.